Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Warrior

Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2014

i am looking at the shoes as well.... have not decided on which as well.... maybe in the end i still stick back to my trusted brand and model... haah... will keep searching....

I thought Queensway shopping centre is already selling new models of running shoes at 15% off?

More discount if its an older model. I just bought the Lunarglide 6 over the weekend. The discount is quite standardized. Every shop I ask also say 15%.

I thought Queensway shopping centre is already selling new models of running shoes at 15% off?

More discount if its an older model. I just bought the Lunarglide 6 over the weekend. The discount is quite standardized. Every shop I ask also say 15%.

I thought it's 20% leh... dun tell me they change to 15% liao...

I long time no buy from QW

but I also tot the norm is 20%

Lunarglide 6 from addidas meh ?? I thought it is a nike model....

anyway i did not realise/know that adidas got goood long distance running shoe ??

Have not sign up though but is the discount appliable to only adidas shop ? or any one which sell adidas merchantise. ?

Its stated in the banner is all Adidas sports and performance shops and certain selected retailers shops...

Thank !

before going down, remember to get ready some form of confirmation slip or something.... orelse they wun know if we really took part.... and maybe some photo ID.....

Maybe the Nike Lunarglide is still considered new that's why only 15%? I asked at least 3 stores all say 15%. And only 1 store had the colour and size I wanted.

Lunarglide 6 from addidas meh ?? I thought it is a nike model....

anyway i did not realise/know that adidas got goood long distance running shoe ??

Have not sign up though but is the discount appliable to only adidas shop ? or any one which sell adidas merchantise. ?

I long time no buy from QW
but I also tot the norm is 20%

New design/hot sellers normally less discount.

Older models better to get at factory outlets which offer huge discounts.

I felt chill about it cause I am running the 21km for this race for the first time... finally no need start nervously at Orchard Road... Can go Sentosa USS... haa

Din realise so fast 3 mths to go!

I felt chill about it cause I am running the 21km for this race for the first time... finally no need start nervously at Orchard Road... Can go Sentosa USS... haa

So you gonna take lots of pix w the characters? :D

The lines are always super long though!

I guess that's the one unique thing about SCMS SG! Run through USS...

Are there any other runs with similar benefits? Of course excluding Disney run :P

Last year I did a 21km instead of 42 @scm. IMO HM route is more interesting than FM.

But u will still have to face e upslope at sheare bridge.

But it is crowded w runners within e uss.limited running space. Only spread out after exit sentosa.

Not sure if you guys realised it or not ...

SCMS-100days-Countdown_zps1068d444.jpg

N I still hav not sign up yet... :( subjected to if I wanna go for phuket challenge which is just 1 week before...

N I still hav not sign up yet... :( subjected to if I wanna go for phuket challenge which is just 1 week before...

do both :lol:

1 week only mah ... and FMs

there are some (nuts, in a good way) who did 2 or more back-to-back Ultras ! :D

do both :lol:

1 week only mah ... and FMs

there are some (nuts, in a good way) who did 2 or more back-to-back Ultras ! :D

woowow..

u really "see me very up" leh .... i will prefer to see how it go.. most likely i will hunt for a last min let go if the FM route is good enough for me...

There's a series of engaging talks and useful training runs lined up to prepare runners for the SCMS 2014, and SGRunners taking part in the year-end marathon can make full use of these.

The talks will be given by experts in their respective fields, and you will be able to interact with and learn from fellow SCMS runners at the group training runs.

Here's more details of the official lead-up preparations for the race. Link Here.