Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

absoluthal

---- Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2015 (25 Jan 2015) -----

i heard from my fren who is from HK that this is quite common..... i wonder how can this happen... something must be wrong on this....

The air in Hong Kong?

The weather is splendid. I have no issues with the air quality at all. Hydration is ample and i was so touched by the cheering from the supporters and public in the final 1km stretch. Got my PB for Marathon due to the cooling weather :) would love to do this race again next year!

Totally enjoyed the run!!

Awesome temperature, scenic running route, fantastic logistic and cheering crowd.

Along the way, on the Tsing Ma Bridge... I look up and saw an eagle soaring above majestically. No, I wasn't hallucinating.

Did my best HM, 30km and achieve my PB too.

The killer slopesss on the 1st half of the race probably killed my legs.

Calves and quads cramp up pretty badly at the last 10k.

I'm still walking with a limp until now but definitely a happy man!

Return to run? Sure!

nice.... seems like people do enjoy the race..... just hope there can be no casualty next time.... but this race is one difficult one to register for... from what i know....

Is there any FB or website I can find pics of 10K and HM? I found some in HKRunners.com, but most are the pics of FM runners.

Has anyone received a certificate mailed by the organizer? Is it supposed to be mailed by late March?

I saw a few of friends posting their certs on Facebook last week. Not sure if it is sent out by batches though. You might want to check with the organizer.

Anybody knows when is the next year event and the registration start date?

Can't seems to find it anywhere. It was such a good experience that I don't want to miss out the registration for next year's run.

u ask & answer yrself, u r un un un beliveable.

Simple.

I asked when I didn't know the schedule.

I posted the date when I found out the date to share with those that are interested.

You are r ..... ?

If this forum have more "contributor" just like you.. It will be fantastic!

HM got medals?

They have some sort of souvenir medals that they give out before the run during the race pack collection. I think FM might have some special medals.