Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

absoluthal

---- Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2015 (25 Jan 2015) -----

From Dec to Mar... Winter period... So Wat do u think? Hahahhahah but no snow in hk so far hahahaha

anyone knows when is 2015 lunar new year huh???

Bro, you asked the same question in the Tokyo Marathon thread and I told you before liao.

Someone also posted the answer already in this thread.

Otherwise, when all else fails, can just google?

Feb 19..... googled since i lazy to go back tokyo marathon thread to find and thought can get a quick answer here.... its ok.... google is still my best fren.....

since this race is in Jan... i think might have a chance to go for this..... heard from my HK frens that the plces would be snapped up in a few days time..... so better to be fast hand fast leg if wanna take part....

Feb 19..... googled since i lazy to go back tokyo marathon thread to find and thought can get a quick answer here.... its ok.... google is still my best fren.....

since this race is in Jan... i think might have a chance to go for this..... heard from my HK frens that the plces would be snapped up in a few days time..... so better to be fast hand fast leg if wanna take part....

I apologise if I sounded too harsh...but yeah if some thing can be googled very easily...might as well take the time to search instead of asking and waiting for an answer....

If you are really keen, I would suggest you register the minute the registration starts. Places are snapped up within few hours, not few days.

For 2013, it was snapped up on the same day it was opened for both full and half. Only 10km lasted more than 1 day.

jialat... late aug seems to be busy period for me... need to check out the date closely..... most likely giving it a miss as I cant take leave during Jan period....

4 hours to be exact to wipe out the slots for online registration based on my experience last year for missing out the FM race.

As much as I enjoy the atmosphere, Most overseas run is a one time for me. Unless got mistress over there hahahaha

As much as I enjoy the atmosphere, Most overseas run is a one time for me. Unless got mistress over there hahahaha

Get one in SZ ;)

Wechat up sz gals in sg now.... Hahahahaha

Any takers? Hahahahaha

http://www.hkmarathon.com/Event_Info/Race_Information.htm

16 Sep 7am - 42km Full Marathon

19 Sep 7am - 21km Half Marathon

23 Sep 7am - 10km Race

26 Sep 7am - 3km & 10km Wheelchair Race

So tempting !!

My first overseas was this Scm hk few years back . The cold was bearable though.

Same. Did my first FM in HKM. But i think it is not cold rather than cooling... :) It still remain my PB run so far..sub 430. could not able to do this in Sg due to weather...

http://www.hkmarathon.com/Event_Info/Race_Information.htm

16 Sep 7am - 42km Full Marathon

19 Sep 7am - 21km Half Marathon

23 Sep 7am - 10km Race

26 Sep 7am - 3km & 10km Wheelchair Race

So tempting !!

My first overseas was this Scm hk few years back . The cold was bearable though.

Same. Did my first FM in HKM. But i think it is not cold rather than cooling... :) It still remain my PB run so far..sub 430. could not able to do this in Sg due to weather...

Forgot to mention, mine was 10km only. Just wanna feel how is it like in overseas running. :turned:

I remember clearly this runner chiong passed me , so kan cheong and I fell ... lucky just bleeding abit...

U kan cheong or that runner? Haa... I felt wierd if I go till so far but just to run a race less than fm... Felt not worthy leh...

i confirmed that runner , hee .

Of cos , not the worth to run that short after second thoughts . At least a HM for overseas from then on .. ☺が

U kan cheong or that runner? Haa... I felt wierd if I go till so far but just to run a race less than fm... Felt not worthy leh...

i confirmed that runner , hee .

Of cos , not the worth to run that short after second thoughts . At least a HM for overseas from then on .. ☺が

Nice....

Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2015 渣打香港馬拉松 2015

If a category is marked as on hold, all spots are being held by customers currently registering. Some of these spots may become available again, so check back soon.
MAKE A SELECTION
Marathon Challenge Senior (Start time: 6:10am)
  • Ages 20 to 34 as of 31/12/2015
Sold out Master 1 (Start time: 6:10am)
  • Ages 35 to 44 as of 31/12/2015
Sold out Master 2 (Start time: 6:10am)
  • Ages 45 and over as of 31/12/2015
on hold Marathon Run 1 (Start time 6:40am)
  • Ages 20 and over as of 31/12/2015
on hold Run 2 (Start time 7:10am)
  • Ages 20 and over as of 31/12/2015
on hold
Continue

Seems to be selling out fast. I remember it was not that difficult to register few years back....

Now you have to queue in line to register ...