Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ender

2013 Fubon Taipei Marathon, 15 December 2013

I have to rely partly on google translate and partly on guess work to register for it. I think my mobile number might be entered wrongly, but heck care.

Looks interesting!I shall make this one of the overseas marathon to do since I just came back from a business trip in Taipei.

December weather in Taipei is definitely conducive for running and even a personal record,assuming the course is flat with little elevation.

Just back from this run. It was raining and all were soaked. Good thing it wasn't as cold as expected, around 17 degree. After a few km running, the body was warm enough despite the rain. The race course lack of scenery. Logistic was good, biscuits banana at most water station after a certain distance. Enough mobile toilet along the way, Great atmosphere, lot's of encouragment from fellow runners. Finishing freebies is a towel and a medal.

Just back from this run. It was raining and all were soaked. Good thing it wasn't as cold as expected, around 17 degree. After a few km running, the body was warm enough despite the rain. The race course lack of scenery. Logistic was good, biscuits banana at most water station after a certain distance. Enough mobile toilet along the way, Great atmosphere, lot's of encouragment from fellow runners. Finishing freebies is a towel and a medal.

Got any album/pictures of the race online?

Got any album/pictures of the race online?

http://www.allsports.tw/event/00199108.html

This has got to be the most official photographers I ever participated. I have a total of 41 personal shots And the photographers don't just shoot, they also cheer you up to get a good smile for a shot.

To add, race course is flat. Only sight ramp up when we have to get to the bridges to cross the river a few times.