lonewolf

[Medal Hunters United] List of ELM Medal Races

I think the Safari Zoo Run was also a ELM medal race.

ohh..... from the photos of the medals, it seems like an elm... need someone who ran to verify....

I'm pretty sure it is not an ELM medal; but I'm still waiting for a clearer picture to confirm. I know the medal looks nice but you need to remember that an ELM medal is not just about nice medal design; but more importantly the quality of the medal. If you ask me, the design of Safari Zoo Run is clearly superior to that of the Marina Run.

Can someone who has the Safari Zoo Run medal confirms if its an ELM medal? It must have the 'ELM' stamped on the stem of the medal tied to the ribbon. Thanks!

On 19/02/2014 at 0:22 AM, Limchris said:

Took out the Safari Zoo Run medal from its cover to verify they are produced by ELM. Tried but doesn't seem to be able to to post pictures to the forum. Attached the url below

http://www.flickr.com/photos/109472302@N02/12615068003/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/109472302@N02/12614961865/

Oh.. very nice. I will update the thread. Thanks!

It's going to be a great yr for ELM medal hunters. There were only 7 ELM races last yr. We already have 3 and it's not even March yet!

596b419795afc_2014-02-16SZR2.thumb.jpg.21875cf39c5c4a61c0bbf82999b10340.jpg

Edited by lonewolf

If the next Pink Apple race - Nathan City Race also issued ELM Medals, then I think we can come to that conclusion.

If that is the case, I will definitely be re-assessing my participation in some of Pink Apple races this year. :bling:

it sounds right to have a deal with ELM and get cheaper rates when they engaged them in all of their races... win win situation for them... for us.. depends cause pink apple can still up the cost.....

OMG! Even the 5K Carnival Run issued ELM Medals!! :startle:

What's happening? Has ELM swooped in and make an irresistible offer to all the race event organisers?? Unbelievable! :shok:

Certainly, din expects this as it was a semi-crappy medal last yr. Regret not joining! :fool::cray:

2014 6th ELM Medal Race: Carnival Run @ Bedok Reservoir

596b429ba00ca_2014-03-09CarnivalRun03.jpg.8958e2c4cea88b8f481542f252724b8f.jpg

Edited by lonewolf

So medal hunters now...

See pink apple = sign up race? Haha

I like the way you think.. and I'm inclined to agree. :diablo: But it will still have to be a race I like doing. So for example, TNF 100 (a Pink Apple event) will probably not be under consideration. But everything else will probably be considered favourable if the schedule permits. :punk::punk:

2014 8th ELM medal race: Sundown Marathon.

596b433706888_2014-05-31SDM01.thumb.jpg.2059ed853692c87e31ac97b0a9f2cabd.jpg

After a flood of ELM races in the 1st quarter, we have been experiencing a drought since Mar but we finally have another ELM medal race.

Though HiVelocity still sux in many areas of the race, they never disappoint when it comes to the medal quality and design. :bling:

Edited by lonewolf

so looks like medal is the only strong point about HiVelocity?? haha...

Its one thing you will probably not hear any complain about. Believe it or not, people complained about the colour of the finisher tee this yr! :nea:

so looks like medal is the only strong point about HiVelocity?? haha...

Its one thing you will probably not hear any complain about. Believe it or not, people complained about the colour of the finisher tee this yr! :nea:

i hear more praises about the finisher tee though but..... colours are subjective.... medals usually comes in metallic colour so probably mo complains....