Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dvdwng

Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2014

OMG ... I thought of signing up earlier on and it is FULL ...

Anyone has actually send in the snail mail application and got a slot?

know of a friend who did it this year and got in; else register during RPC but go there early eg Friday. SCHKM runs a quota system where they allocate a certain number of spots for online, postal and on-the-spot (only for foreigners/tourists) registration and once the quota is up, it's closed.

btw, if you register during RPC, you'll start in the last wave

The half marathon is full already....

I remembered past years, everything got sold out within 3 days. But this year was fast and furious. 4 hours FM full and 5 hours HM full. Really fastest finger first.

Well... Next Tue 10km opens. Please stand by if you don't want further disappointment.

Alrite folks! Those who signed up for HK Marathon and yet book your tickets... Look out for Scoot's promotion at 12pm later (24/10/2013). They are offering $24 to any destination! But do note the flying time can be a little odd. :jump:

congrats to those who managed to get a slot..... please remember to update this page after next Feb cause i feel like joining in 2015.... i reaised that it clashes with Tokyo marathon for 2014...

well u can have the honors of updating it cos we also feel like joining in 2015 lei