Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tick

Seoul International Marathon 2013

Is it possible to email organizer the previous race time cert instead of faxing? If so what is the email? I only noted a fax number, but most of our race certs are in soft copy.

Hi all.. any suggestions on cheap flights to Seoul? Seem like the China eastern is the lowest? Thanks..

Hi all.. any suggestions on cheap flights to Seoul? Seem like the China eastern is the lowest? Thanks..

Yup. China Eastern is the lowest among all. But transit in Shanghai.

Next cheapest will be AirAsia.

Asiana and Korea Airlines are in the range of SGD800ish ....

email address is "marathon@donga.com". Upon receipt, they will indicate in participant's record.

Thanks for the replies all. I have emailed my race time cert. I noticed that my record has been updated.

Have registered successfully for the event. :)

Ripley I thought you done this event before??

yeah... this will be my 3rd time running it... i need a sub-5 marathon... and i didn't know which other marathon allow me to run a sub-5 during this period... that's why i will run this again... :)

on a side note, anyone else doing this race? i'm only arriving on sat pm and although orgnaiser said i can collect on race day, i would still prefer to collect the day before...

Me three :P Arrive Sat AM. 2nd shot at this event. if need pick up on behalf, let me know. i will stay at dongdaemun area btw.

Me three :P Arrive Sat AM. 2nd shot at this event. if need pick up on behalf, let me know. i will stay at dongdaemun area btw.

halo! just booked my airfare yesterday! going to book my 1-night at seoul now... will pm you later... thanks in advance!

halo! just booked my airfare yesterday! going to book my 1-night at seoul now... will pm you later... thanks in advance!

Noted

i like the idea of group photo before start. Meet near the last bag deposit vehicle (next to zone E / nearest to Gwanghwamun) at 7.30 AM?

ckszeto69, on 12 Mar 2013 - 19:45, said:

i like the idea of group photo before start. Meet near the last bag deposit vehicle (next to zone E / nearest to Gwanghwamun) at 7.30 AM?

I'd prefer 715 am as I think I'm gonna need additional warm up time due to the cold before entering the corrals.

Hi Ripley, heard you've done this race before. Any idea how quickly the corrals fill out? I love to be in front and am in the A group. I know in Singapore Marathons / races you have to be in place rather early if you want to be in front. Thanks!

Hi guys!

BUSA & I will be taking part this Sunday race. Will reach Seoul at Saturday, 8:20am via Air Asia X. Although we will be staying far away from the start area, but hope to meet up with you guys before or after the run.

Good weather forecasts for Sunday so far although different websites differ slightly: 11 deg partly sunny.

post-17785-0-06469900-1363208377_thumb.p

Had a good run this morning. The crowd support along the way was awesome with food and drinks .......

Overall it was a wonderful event.

Awesome run. My first overseas marathon, and the weather was instrumental in helping me run a good race. Now am ready for the family holiday..... =P

Anyone know how race certs will be sent to us, and if we can download official / unofficial photographs?