Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ongkimseng

Timex Run Trainer GPS Watch

Hi,

I am looking high and low for this watch :phew: :phew: :phew:

Does anyone knows where to buy this watch in Singapore and what is the estimated price?

Thanks in advance.

I made the following comment on the Timex Ru Trainer GPS in another thread on GPS watch:

I know a lot of people says the watch is not available in Singapore. I make an inquiry to Timex sg distributor - RSH Limited and was told that the watch is available at Stadium Ngee AnnCity #B2-15-23. I have yet to verify this for myself or the retail price.

I will be making a trip to Stadium this Friday to verify availability and price (and hopefully pic). Any sgrunners who beat me to it, kindly update. :thumbsu:

Hi All,

FYI, I spotted 1 set of this for sale at $529 at a watch shop in JE MRT station. The watch shop is just near the down escalator.

Tekko, way much more expensive that what you have paid for.

Regards,

Teng Hin

Hi All,

FYI, I spotted 1 set of this for sale at $529 at a watch shop in JE MRT station. The watch shop is just near the down escalator.

Tekko, way much more expensive that what you have paid for.

Regards,

Teng Hin

$529 for the Timex Run Trainer is like kenna carrothead! :startle: :thumbsd:

Mr Khoo, you sure you see the correct model or not? That price range sounds like the Global Trainer to me leh. :unknw:

Personally I think anything more than SGD300 is on the high side as you can get it for around USD220 on amazon.

Which online shop to use?

I've tried amazon, but seems like can't ship direct to Singapore.

Need to use borderlinx?

Need to use borderlinx?

I cant remember and I tried doing a search of my email inbox but could not locate the email. Sorry.

Need to use borderlinx?

$500 you can buy Polar RCX5 with gps and HRM in sg. you can try ebay.com.sg, sometime you might be able to find some good buy.

Need to use borderlinx?

Tag along with Takashi when he does his online bulk buying and share on the shipping.

An update for you guys. I regret to inform that I have scout out Stadium NAC. They do have an impressive range of Timex watches there (quite possibly more than I see in any other RSH outlets) but they do not have the Timex Trainer GPS. Worse when I asked the staff, they have no idea what I was talking about. What a joke that the authorised dealer for Timex in Spore is so poorly trained. And even more perplexing that they are not bothering to bring it in when there is clearly demands for the watch. Oh well.. guess its back to the online options.

I've just gotten a 2nd hand unit off a forumer.

Has not run yet, but it's so different from Garmin.

Using TrainingPeaks need getting use to too.

Need to use borderlinx?

I used a dormant email account to register. I used tarazz.com: http://amazon3.tarazz.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/183-2633585-1877720?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=timex+run+trainer. Cheapest now is US$185. Check out the shipping options and charges before buying.

Wanna ask: Why is the Timex Global Trainer (US$159) is less expensive compared to the Timex Run Trainer S n D trainer (US$216) on Amazon?

Looking at the features, Global will have a bit more? While Run Trainer got larger screen?

Anyone opinion? :)

Thx.

This afternoon happen to pass by Harvey Norman (Northpoint) and saw a Timex Run Trainer with HRM going at $529, so its finally selling in Singapore now..

Just received mine after I ordered from mapmyfitness.com website during BlackFriday promo.

Less than SGD200 includes shipping ......

Dropped by Harvey Norman Milliena Walk and confirm what bro sgsoonhoe has mentioned about the availability of the Timex Run Trainer. At $529, its a big premium to pay considering that you can get at Amazon for ard USD223.

Here, GPGT!!

TimexRunTrainer_zps10527c68.jpg