Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelonelyrunner

2XU Compression Run - Half Marathon 2013

382 posts in this topic

wah.. 1/2 marathon..newbie..21km..2013.. Early Bird Rate..24 Oct - 31 Jan..past participant.. $47..others..$52.00..organiser..pinkapple..

with Original 2XU Compression Calf Guard.. add $30..(o@ps, not $40)..uncle..err..K2-maths..F..

with Original 2XU Compression Shorts..add $85..(o@ps, not $100)..uncle..err..k2-maths..F

all cat....finisher medals..only 1/2 marathon or 21km..finisher tee..2xu..driFit..cool..

Based on the positive and pleasant experience i had with the 2XU Compression Run over the last 2 years, i will support this event again!! And now they even have a 21km too...NICE!!!

Clever to chope 2013 date now.

I had a good experience this year 15 km. Nice to know 21 km cat in 2013.

TUC date not yet really confirmed right? If both really clash, I will go for TUC :)

TUC date not yet really confirmed right? If both really clash, I will go for TUC :)

Hi RussYee, Twilight Ultra Challenge is still pending approval from the race venue authorities. Other than that, we are pretty much confirmed that it will be on the 30th of March. Thanks for the support.

Hi RussYee, Twilight Ultra Challenge is still pending approval from the race venue authorities. Other than that, we are pretty much confirmed that it will be on the 30th of March. Thanks for the support.

OK I understand.

A pity to miss this 2xu run...sigh... :(

Unless finish TUC then join 2xu...peng san lah!!

bro usewyl.. add $30..calf guard..add $85..compression shorts.. @@ thank you.. on uncle's err.. re-edited..

wah.. so always.. last week of april.. earthday week..run-350..wahthen to expect.. 21km (sure confirm)..and newbie 42km in 2013?

Using 10km as example:

Cat A (without compression shorts) 10km = $42

Cat B (with calf guard) 10km = $72

Cat C (with compression shorts) 10km = $142

That means add Calf Guard = $30, add Compression shorts = $100.