Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

donutnews

Maid Promoted To Chief Domestic Officer With No Pay Rise

Chief-Domestic-Officer.jpg

SINGAPORE: After the recent news report, ‘7 in 10 companies promote employees without pay rise’, Mr Kiam Kar Nah, 42 not wanting to be a bad employer, decided to promote his foreign domestic helper to Chief Domestic Officer with no pay rise.

“I feel like the luckiest person in the world to be given this promotion, it is a great honour. I will strive to work harder for the family,” said a highly motivated Yati.

Donut News sends our heartiest congratulatory to Yati on her recent promotion.

Employers in Singapore are expected to follow suit soon.

Post Taken from Donut News

Administrator, please ban donutnews from their posts here. They should stick to selling donuts instead of distracting us in search of running updates.

Good to have a break and have a laugh. Beside he post in under Jokes and Riddles thread. Don't like to read, just ignore the post. No need to ban this ban that every time we see something we don't like.

Good to have a break and have a laugh. Beside he post in under Jokes and Riddles thread. Don't like to read, just ignore the post. No need to ban this ban that every time we see something we don't like.

It is matter of posting on the right forum. This is a running forum. You can post jokes and riddles on running, not on other topics. I do agree not to ban Donutnews IF he post relevant messages on this running forum.

It is matter of posting on the right forum. This is a running forum. You can post jokes and riddles on running, not on other topics. There must be some control. If anyone can post jokes on anything in this forum, there will be tons of jokes that are irrelevant to running, making this a jokes forum instead of a running forum.

I do agree not to ban Donutnews IF he post relevant messages on this running forum.

Totally agreed. :D

It is matter of posting on the right forum. This is a running forum. You can post jokes and riddles on running, not on other topics. I do agree not to ban Donutnews IF he post relevant messages on this running forum.

I agree with Tekko.

This is a running forum. But a forum have many threads. As long as a thread is started in the right sub- forum or topic, it is ok la. Don't understand why some pple so sticky. As long as the humor is not obscene or scandalous or slanderous, should be ok bah