Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikerocks

wireless earphone

Hi Nikerocks,

I'm using the Jabra sport, but I can tell you is do make some research before you buy those wireless earphone. My Jabra sport within 1/2yr changed 2 set, my fren Plantonic 1yr changed 4 set. I'm still using my Jabra now till it warranty end. So far my fren changed to Jaybird, so far so good but is ex $199 you can get it from NUX box also. Hope this help

Hi,

how abt the sony wireless mp3 ? it water resistant too.

price $129. anyone own it,pls share yr review here

thks

Hi,

thks

I own one. It's 2g and can last for 6-7 hrs with an hour's charge. To copy songs, just connect to pc and drag and drop. It is very comfortable to wear while running. I am very happy with it.

Hi,

thks

i have both the older version (eraser shape) and the new model (smaller). i found the new model to be not so fitting at the earbuds, pops out for the right ear by 7km or so. The old model is more fitting, ran a full marathon in it without it coming out at all.

Hi,

thks

Hi i had a personal review of this earphone @ runnercove.blogspot.sg

feel free to comment.. thanks

Just a update on the Jaybird freedom, died on me in last than a year, did a one to one replacement, sad to say, only lasted 2 months and it breaks down. The main problem with all these wirelesss hearphone i believe would be sweat, and with the design of the charging USB connector......the sweat will make it way and short it.

The other alternative would be Jabra Sport where tckeong had shared but think it also has the sweat issue. I had also used the plantronic backbeat 903, dont last as well. The Sony MP3 wireless still the best bet, been using it for quite a while.

The other alternative would be Jabra Sport where tckeong had shared but think it also has the sweat issue. I had also used the plantronic backbeat 903, dont last as well. The Sony MP3 wireless still the best bet, been using it for quite a while.

Thanks retro boy! All my songs are in the iPhone, therefore I don't need another mp3 player. Somehow, from the jaybird freedom review, it seems quite promising. :)

Yes, i would say it a good product but just wish the lifespan would be longer. Just need to watch out for the sweat that will sip into the usb connector, thou there is a plastic cover that protect it, it not tight enough to keep the sweat out. Other than that there quite a few review mentioning about bluetooth connectively issue but so far it been fine for me, maybe i use a armband which is nearer to the hearphone.

The local distributor is Maclink, do keep your reciept in case you need to do a one to one replacement, hopefully you dont. You may want to wait out for the coming Comex show end of the month maybe there is some discount who knows!

I'm using the Jabra Sport and hate it. I wear my phone in an armband on the left and music skips like mad. I have to switch my armband to my right arm for it to be usable. The flat cable also catches on your neck once you start sweating. Quite crappy.

Guys, fyi as well, just got back from Comex, they selling the jaybird freedom for $159, it on the lvl 6 hall, at the Nubox. If you interested, also jaybird just release a smaller version of the freedom, call sprint, 40% smaller, 4.5hr battery life.

Guys, fyi as well, just got back from Comex, they selling the jaybird freedom for $159, it on the lvl 6 hall, at the Nubox. If you interested, also jaybird just release a smaller version of the freedom, call sprint, 40% smaller, 4.5hr battery life.
bro, it is level 4 not level 6.