Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davidtch

Suunto AMBIT

i live in brisbane, so i went into the city and bought it from: globetrekker.com.au

cool...i have to wait, stuff don't come in here so fast as the sport is not so prominent here...i'm ordering from uk wiggle, but earliest shipment is early May...globetrekker.com.au is slightly more ex by 50bucks. Good luck for blue mountains TNF100!!

Hi Guys, may I know your take on Ambit? Most of the reviews i have read are more favorable on garmin 910. But i don't like the look and size of 910. I only need it for running and need longer lasting battery. Currently using 405cx.

Appreciate your opinion.

the ambit is bigger then the 910... if i am not wrong...

i not sure if the price of 610 and ambit is very different... i would go for a 610

people that uses ambit are looking for elevation accuracy... garmin has a fenix that is in the same market as ambit..

Hi Guys, may I know your take on Ambit? Most of the reviews i have read are more favorable on garmin 910. But i don't like the look and size of 910. I only need it for running and need longer lasting battery. Currently using 405cx.

Appreciate your opinion.

maybe you can check out the new Polar RC3 GPS

it states tat it has 12hrs batt life on GPS continuous mode

priced at SGD$399

the cons is that you can't set time interval timers, eg. every 20 mins beep alert, for hydration reminders

and also it doesn't have auto pause when you stop at traffic light or something

I think it's about $970 for the watch and $1070 if you include the HRM.

I saw on FB that running lab is having a 20% storewide discount from 9th-18th Nov.

If the discount applies, then it's really a good catch.

Go Queensway to check out the ambit. U can get off counter discount. I checked when it first launch many months back. The discount is not marginal.

I saw on FB that running lab is having a 20% storewide discount from 9th-18th Nov.

Go Queensway to check out the ambit. U can get off counter discount. I checked when it first launch many months back. The discount is not marginal.

Thankx. Amazon is selling at USD550, and USD600 with HRM.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/191-3039517-2817254?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=suunto+ambit

(USD550*1.23)+7% is SGD723.855, (USD600*1.23)+7% is SGD783.24

Is there any difference buy this type of watch overseas and local?

Thankx. Amazon is selling at USD550, and USD600 with HRM.

http://www.amazon.co...ds=suunto ambit

(USD550*1.23)+7% is SGD723.855, (USD600*1.23)+7% is SGD783.24

Is there any difference buy this type of watch overseas and local?

Not sure your 7% is it Singapore GST? If it is, you do not need to add that as there will be no charges on that if you buy from oversea. I bought my Polar RCX5 also do not have to pay GST.

Hey guys, I received two of these as gifts as a result of silly (but lovely) friends who never consult each other before buying a present. So I am interested in selling mine.

It's brand new, in black, comes with the heart rate strap.

I am not sure how much to sell it but looking at this thread and Wiggle's price (360 pounds), I am happy to provide delivery to your door/void deck for 750 SGD, I know this price doesn't tally with the currency rate but you save the trouble of worrying about international postage etc.

Well, of course if you guys are not fighting over this, it means I have overpriced - then I will reconsider lowering the price.

Feel free to contact me at Eight-4-5-2-Eight-2-9-0 for a quick sale!

Can i know how much is the Ambit selling now? TQ

Anyone interested to get the New Suunto Armbit 2, or even the old Armbit 1, the price I can offer to you is as below.

You may contact me at 97903090 to place order.

All brand new, comw with 1 year local guaranteed.

Payment in cash, self collect, and possible deliver depending on location.

Suunto Ambit 1 w HR Retail $999 Discounted Price $699

Suunto Ambit 1 wo HR Retail 899 Discounted Price $629

Suunto Ambit 2 Sapphire wo HR Retail $1009 Discounted Price $807

Suunto Ambit 2 Sapphire w HR Retail $1109 Discounted Price $887

Suunto Ambit 2 wo HR Retail $909 Discounted Price $727

Suunto Ambit 2 w HR Retail $1009 Discounted Price $807

Suunto Ambit 2S wo HR (3 colours, lime, red, graphite) Retail $ 589 Discounted Price $471

Suunto Ambit 2S w HR ( 3 colours, lime, red, graphite) Retail $689 Discounted Price $551

My apologies to bump up this thread as as i saw the DC rainmaker recent post on a discount for Suunto Ambit 2/2s sale.

If you have a comgateway,borderlinx or vpost account, you can have it shipped to your USA shipping address and shipped it back to Singapore :)

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2013/09/massive-exclusive-training.html

The deal is valid up to 9 October 2013 11:59PM US Eastern (Singapore timing will be 10 Oct 201311:59am)