Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kristalite

How tight should compression tights be?

sorry, abit off topic but i really wish to stress the point to all guys to NOT WEAR TIGHTS walking around. i've seen guys walking ard hawker centres in their tights. even if you just finished a workout or what please have the decency to not walk ard in your tights, wear a pair of shorts over, get a change of clothes. please.

Just my 2cents: Instead of asking another person NOT to wear tight walking around, did you try looking at somewhere else? You can control what you are looking at but you have no control of what another person wanna do. :icecream::give_rose: *peace*

http://tightsarenotpants.com/

(although I personally don't really care)

so leggings are okay on ladies as long as they wear a shirt/blouse over it?

Haha, personally I think it's fine for everybody to wear whatever they want, but I found the website hilarious that somebody took the time and effort to register the domain and create it :)

But more on topic, I wear XS full length 2xu and I believe they provide good compression and are quite tight on me but I always have great difficulty getting the end of the tights over my heels when taking them on and off, can easily take 5 mins for me to try to get them off. Do more people have the same issue and possibly any solutions.

Haha, personally I think it's fine for everybody to wear whatever they want, but I found the website hilarious that somebody took the time and effort to register the domain and create it :)

But more on topic, I wear XS full length 2xu and I believe they provide good compression and are quite tight on me but I always have great difficulty getting the end of the tights over my heels when taking them on and off, can easily take 5 mins for me to try to get them off. Do more people have the same issue and possibly any solutions.

plastic bag your foot

sorry, abit off topic but i really wish to stress the point to all guys to NOT WEAR TIGHTS walking around. i've seen guys walking ard hawker centres in their tights. even if you just finished a workout or what please have the decency to not walk ard in your tights, wear a pair of shorts over, get a change of clothes. please.

Just my 2cents: Instead of asking another person NOT to wear tight walking around, did you try looking at somewhere else? You can control what you are looking at but you have no control of what another person wanna do. :icecream::give_rose: *peace*

obviously i'd want to look away but if it's in a crowded area? there has been many occasions, even if you don't feel embarrassed, i feel embarrassed. it's like wearing your underwear walking around, it's basically indecent. it goes the same for women too. just wearing an extra layer of clothing on top, is it really that hard?

i'm not trying to control what people wear but i'm raising the point that it's really indecent and an eyesore.

alright back to topic, i do encounter the same problem when it comes to removing the tights at the heels area. i'm using 2xu long XS for recovery, it's abit loose at some areas, so it's not really that effective.

recently i tried Compressport, i'd tell anyone to give them a try. it's very comfortable and i had a crampless marathon 2 weeks back (after cramping up for the last 2 editions). several of my friends used them too and the feedback is generally good. can check them out.

46123, when i "pinch" the surface of the tights, i will pinch myself too. So i guess mine is of the "right" fit. I think S will be too long for me since for XS, i have excess fabric behind my knee cap.

My dad had to wear compression socks after his heart bypass surgery. I wonder if i will get weird stares when i wear his socks out for my runs.

Compression tights arent very healthy for men who are trying to conceive. Birth rate for Singapore is already at an all time low. So Singaporean men, please do not contribute to the low fertility rate.

ya, when i try to pinch the tights, i will pinch myself too, guess this shld be the right tightness.

46123, when i "pinch" the surface of the tights, i will pinch myself too. So i guess mine is of the "right" fit. I think S will be too long for me since for XS, i have excess fabric behind my knee cap.

My dad had to wear compression socks after his heart bypass surgery. I wonder if i will get weird stares when i wear his socks out for my runs.

Compression tights arent very healthy for men who are trying to conceive. Birth rate for Singapore is already at an all time low. So Singaporean men, please do not contribute to the low fertility rate.

ya, when i try to pinch the tights, i will pinch myself too, guess this shld be the right tightness.

Just curious,

those with long or sharp nails will it damage your tights ?

Just curious,

those with long or sharp nails will it damage your tights ?

hi, what do u mean the nail will damage the tights?

toe nail or finger nail?

if is toe nail, it is not possible, unless u r running in stocking or pantyhose?

i heard that western markets and eastern markets may have sizing difference, even if the brand is the same. "M" for Australian market and "M" for japanese market is not the same measurement actually.