Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lanxx

Garmin FR 210

Was quoted by the Sim Lim shop R-one trading $290 w/ HRM. (no stride/cadence sensor)

Is that a good price, or someone know a cheaper lobang?

Thanks

I bought my FR 110 at there too. Is at level 4 right? I think this shop offered the lowest price a there. However after 2months i realised my watch battery run out fast. In the end have to go back to the shop. They send for servicing, in the end wait for around 2 weeks to get back my watch. They say, don't know what happen so give me another new watch in exchange.

yeah 4th floor, seems to be the cheapest so far, but out of stock..... have to wait 2 weeks min

$290 was last price, new stock pricing may vary according to them :(

I bought my FR 110 at there too. Is at level 4 right? I think this shop offered the lowest price a there. However after 2months i realised my watch battery run out fast. In the end have to go back to the shop. They send for servicing, in the end wait for around 2 weeks to get back my watch. They say, don't know what happen so give me another new watch in exchange.

How much did you buy your FR110 for?

been thinking about this and the timex run trainer.

both seems to belong to similar category, except the timex one will have better water proofing.

sian...want to run down to sim lim to buy also might not have stocks for 210.

anyone else knows their stocks came? Or anywhere else have?

been thinking about this and the timex run trainer.

both seems to belong to similar category, except the timex one will have better water proofing.

sian...want to run down to sim lim to buy also might not have stocks for 210.

anyone else knows their stocks came? Or anywhere else have?

R-one said the 210 stks will come in ard end of this month.

bought the FR210 at 299 last Fri at velocity.

Seems like only 1 shop there selling.

So far so good.

really like the HR function that comes with it as well.

Hey Parisilk sells the FR210 for $245. In fact, they sell all the Garmin FR series for $30-40 less than recommended retail if you're prepared to pay in cash. As they've limited stocks per outlet, call them first to check on availability. I waited for about 1 week for the FR210 to be brought in to the Parisilk outlet of my choice

http://www.parisilk.com/

Is an upgrade on Garmin Fr210 coming out? Heard or read a rumour somewhere there is one coming before end of this year or early next year.

can share the shop name?

So far so good.

can share the shop name?

So far so good.

the Big Country.

Hey Parisilk sells the FR210 for $245. In fact, they sell all the Garmin FR series for $30-40 less than recommended retail if you're prepared to pay in cash. As they've limited stocks per outlet, call them first to check on availability. I waited for about 1 week for the FR210 to be brought in to the Parisilk outlet of my choice

LOL i saw this too late.

Is an upgrade on Garmin Fr210 coming out? Heard or read a rumour somewhere there is one coming before end of this year or early next year.

timex is coming out a model called run trainer (not sure when).

similar size and functions to fr210.

but have better waterproofing.

but i've checked with timex sg at their facebook, they are only coming in next year.

I just went down to Parisilk at Holland village today and they quote me 298. that is already the price if I pay cash. Which outlet did you go to?

I just went down to Parisilk at Holland village today and they quote me 298. that is already the price if I pay cash. Which outlet did you go to?

Does it include footpod and HRM? If it does, I think it is OK.

The official garmin website lists out 3 prices : US$199 for watch only, US$249 for watch and HRM, US$299 for watch, HRM and footpod.

I am also looking to buy this.

The official garmin website lists out 3 prices : US$199 for watch only, US$249 for watch and HRM, US$299 for watch, HRM and footpod.

S$298 sure got no footpod as Garmin online price only US$299. Parisilk got topay for shipping cost and must also mark-up their own profit.

I got my 210 with HRM at S$299 during Comex 2011. Both Navicom and Allbright quoted the same price, but I bought from Allbright b'cos they throw in a free Garmin shirt. :thumbsup:

Hi, I enquire the watch from r-one trading..they said $225 without hrm, $265 with hrm. Thought others might be interested. :D

S$298 sure got no footpod as Garmin online price only US$299. Parisilk got topay for shipping cost and must also mark-up their own profit.

Yup. 298 is only with hrm. But currently no stock though.

Hi, I enquire the watch from r-one trading..they said $225 without hrm, $265 with hrm. Thought others might be interested. :D

Wow $265 is quite cheap. Do they currently have stock for this?

Yup. 298 is only with hrm. But currently no stock though.

Wow $265 is quite cheap. Do they currently have stock for this?

Hi, I'm not sure, as a friend went down to get it for me. He took the one with hrm, while I choose without it..will get it from him later. :icecream:

I Google their shop name, on their webpage the phone no. 6338 0450. Maybe u can call and ask.

Hi, I enquire the watch from r-one trading..they said $225 without hrm, $265 with hrm. Thought others might be interested. biggrin.gif

Wow, $225 w/o HRM is good price!

May I know what button do you press to get the watch out of sleep mode to search for satellites before a run?

May I know what button do you press to get the watch out of sleep mode to search for satellites before a run?

Hi max, The side bottom left button..page/menu. Glad u got your watch. :)

Hi max, The side bottom left button..page/menu. Glad u got your watch. :)

Thanks for your advice. I think the user manual really needs improvement.

Had my 1st run with it this morning, clocking 19.2km and uploaded into Garmin Connect. I must say the GPS is spot on in terms of route accuracy. I like it! Too bad it is not waterproof. I must remember not to swim with it!