Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yamkamhoong

10th C&D Xiamen International Marathon 2012

Registered through CITS and made payment through the unfriendly website paypal account for one whole afternoon..... :mad: Made 2 payments including my friend......the transaction shown in the account seem to be so confusing! My friend not even signed his account through paypal successfully. :angry:

Registration fee shown in CITS was USD25, and the official website,Xiamen Marathon, the registration fee stated is USD20/=.....don't know which one is correct? :unknw:

will follow your path and book and catch up with u later! cheers my friend yamkamhoong!

Registered through CITS and made payment through the unfriendly website paypal account for one whole afternoon..... :mad: Made 2 payments including my friend......the transaction shown in the account seem to be so confusing! My friend not even signed his account through paypal successfully. :angry:

Registration fee shown in CITS was USD25, and the official website,Xiamen Marathon, the registration fee stated is USD20/=.....don't know which one is correct? :unknw:

will follow your path and book and catch up with u later! cheers my friend yamkamhoong!

Cheers...szeto.

there are a few of sgrunners have already signed up this event.. There are some runners still thinking of signing up, the air tickets is a bit ex...as they told me...

Narrak...yes, there is a lady doing this Xiamen International Marathon.

I received confirmation from Wang Hai....the payment went through....I still need to check my credit card bill next month.:-)

Any ladies going for xiamen marathon?

Hi Narrak. As Cassie said in her post above, she' s tempted. Maybe you can tempt her to join you or vice versa.

Yes, right! Haha..

Yamkamhoong,btw do you have e contact for the lady runner gg for xiamen marathon? Seems like she's confirm in going, I wld like to check if I can share room with her.. thx.

For those that have been the previous years, where would be the recommended place to stay for convenient access to the start. Tks in advance.

For those that have been the previous years, where would be the recommended place to stay for convenient access to the start. Tks in advance.

Hey, have you book your flight already? Btw, what is your travel date? :)

so far, there are 13920 person register full route at Xiamen Marathon on Jan 7, 2012

厦门马拉松报名突破5万人 将于2012年1月7日开赛

厦门网-厦门日报讯 (记者 路鹏宇)记者从市体育局获悉,截至2011年12月2日下午4时30分,2012年厦门国际马拉松赛报名人数已经达到55804人。其中网上报名16272人,现场报名1788人,团体报名37744人。

各项目具体报名人数为:全程13920人(男子11995人、女子1925人);半程16900人;10公里10594人;5公里14390人。

厦门国际马拉松赛即将迈入第10个年头,明年的第10届比赛将于2012年1月7日上午8时开赛。