Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sniperspawn

Lockers around running routes?

i dont know if this is the right thread to start this topic..but anyone of u have any clues about lockers around running routes in singapore?

Ppl like me dont have a car where i can park my car and dump my stuff into it and go for a run ..lets say along singapore river..

so..anyone have any idea if theres any public lockers around running routes like.. (something like at east coast park / sentosa, where there are lockers for u to dump your stuff so u can go run and all)

1. along singapore river (clark quay, boat quay, robertson quay area)?

2. southern ridges trail?

i dont know if this is the right thread to start this topic..but anyone of u have any clues about lockers around running routes in singapore?

Ppl like me dont have a car where i can park my car and dump my stuff into it and go for a run ..lets say along singapore river..

so..anyone have any idea if theres any public lockers around running routes like.. (something like at east coast park / sentosa, where there are lockers for u to dump your stuff so u can go run and all)

If I remember correctly:

1. ECP: There are lockers near the shower/toilet area near Skating ring/McDonald.

2. Sentosa: There are lockers just outside and toilet right?

If you have gym membership, you can dump ur stuff in the gym and go running.

Hope this helps.

You could try starting from a public swimming pool/stadium near by. These usually have lockers. eg For Singapore river, you can start from either Delta or Queenstown Swimming pool and run along the Alexandra Canal to Singapore River. Just make sure, if you are running at night, to come back before the place close.

Bukit Timah Nature Reserves Visitor Center. Limited lockers - uses 50cents coin and refundable. Reminder - do not run the 6km cycling trail on weekends, school holidays and public holidays. Do it on weekdays when there is usually no/v less mountain bikers. Free car park - usually full during weekends/weekdays peak hrs (dawn/dusk). Cheers