Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rocket

British 10k

Just did my second British 10k 10th July 2011. I strongly recommend this if you planning to visit London next time. Had a great time running with the crazy Brits,some were even singing as they run. Great crowd and supporters on the streets. Absolute carnival!

Just did my second British 10k 10th July 2011. I strongly recommend this if you planning to visit London next time. Had a great time running with the crazy Brits,some were even singing as they run. Great crowd and supporters on the streets. Absolute carnival!

Is the the one that ends at Hyde park?

Yup it is

Yup it is

It finished along white hall towards trafalgar sq

R u guys London based? Drop me a pm if you are. Moved here 4months back, signed up for a few runs dec on. Good to catch up w some sgp for run. Cheers

Why don't you look up other races? There are loads of road races in and around London if you care to take the time to find. Richmond Park even has free 5k race every weekend(can't remember if it is on Sat or Sun). No prizes but they will keep time for u... good way to monitor progress

Why don't you look up other races? There are loads of road races in and around London if you care to take the time to find. Richmond Park even has free 5k race every weekend(can't remember if it is on Sat or Sun). No prizes but they will keep time for u... good way to monitor progress

Thanks! Cos I am in London and only have one leisure day. So options kinda limited. Since British 10k so I thought why not try my luck haha. Guess I may have to settle on my own run in Hyde park.