Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tekko

Pasir Ris Kopi Kakis

Hi there, I have defected from Simei and am now in Pasir Ris.

So how about a Pasir Ris Kopi Kakis group? We can meet to eat, :drinks:, watch soccer, fish, chit chat, talk cock and do any thing except run. Yes you read it right. Leave the running and do some other stuff. All Pasir Ris residents are welcome. The only condition to join is must be part of the Sgrunners community. Foreign Talents are also welcome but each time there is a gathering, the FT must pay temporary residency 'taxes'. :lol:

Who interested?

1. TLR (Honorary Patron)

2. RSM Brokie and her troop (supplier of Heavenly Barley water) :beer:

3. MiniCoopers51 (write field report on gathering) :pc:

4. Ifactory (supply fishing gear during fishing gathering) :jump:

5. Ispua (teach us how to run barefoot) :good:

6. Tekko and his constant companion (eat on everybody behalf :whistle: )

ME! Brokie!

er... my brood cannot join ar? :(

Sure can. All family members (spouse, children, ah kong ah ma, brudders, sisters) are automatically associate members with very important support roles.

Me! Welcome to the greatest town in Singapore where will have everything.. LOL! the Beach, Themepark, Movie theatre, water park, Recreaction parks and soon a swimming complex. haha..

I don't stay in Pasir Ris but I am in No. 3 Pasir Ris Drive 12 every workday from 8:30am to 6pm. The big building that shaped like a wafer.

Counted or not?

I don't stay in Pasir Ris but I am in No. 3 Pasir Ris Drive 12 every workday from 8:30am to 6pm. The big building that shaped like a wafer.

Counted or not?

Hmm Which category you fit in FT or PR? But you welcome all the same.

Counted or not?

Hmm Which category you fit in FT or PR? But you welcome all the same.

what is FT?

tekko... i thought u stay in simei? anyway, can i join this group? i love pasir ris! :P

Boss, I moved already lah. Anyway, you can be the Patron of the Pasir Ris Kopi Kakis.

tekko... i thought u stay in simei? anyway, can i join this group? i love pasir ris! :P

Boss, I moved already lah. Anyway, you can be the Patron of the Pasir Ris Kopi Kakis.

nice! if meet up for a movie at pasir ris...do update me!

Sure madame . its a couple of hours away anyway hehe . Lets see how the response is :rolleyes:

Paiseh just saw this. Next time give me a call. May not be checking especially at 6+ as on the way home and me got no mobile data plan.

the weather so romantic ... went lapping prp instead :blush:

These few evenings more in the mood to go for caffine loading rather then getting my feet wet. :pardon:

me me .. i also moved to pr and stay opp tekko .. across the 'lokang'

but can tekko update in ur fb for any gathering or runs? lol ..

seldom log in to sgrunners nowadays.

I got this feeling from now till after cny would be more of bak kua and caffine loading sessions rather then runs.See you soon fabulous, i'm across the longkang from Tekko as well heh.

hmm possible. maybe.

Shall find out when the time comes for us to report to coffee shop , i think quite a few staying in PR.

which coffeeshop? 24 hour Express ar?

Coffee time! Sunday 6/3/11 9.30 pm Man U vs Liverpool. Bark Cafe or any of the pubs at Pasir Ris Beach Park? Anybody interested?

Coffee time! Sunday 6/3/11 9.30 pm Man U vs Liverpool. Bark Cafe or any of the pubs at Pasir Ris Beach Park? Anybody interested?

Har???? This is called coffee time? :huh: