Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrokenRunner

Brokie's Smell Flower Run (16 Jan, 7am)

Can't smell flower tomorrow...down w flu :-(

Sorry brokie n all...catch u all next time :-S

alamak! you missed a great fun run. never mind. there is always a next time. look out for the next run okay.

hope you get well soon.

It was a great run! Weather was fine. It was not hot at all. Runners were led around BG which is really a fantastic running ground. Then we did some sort of hash run and came to some happening houses and saw cars which we went woo and waah.... Then it was to an abandon house which some were reluctant to explore. hahahaha.... Then it was to another house which some, those who ran too fast lor, missed it altogether!!!

There were so many of us and we had to split into 4 tables at Mr Prata. I only have 4 pictures taken during makan session. teelee and tekko have more.

Thank you so much to all who came and made this run such an enjoyable one. Thanks to roonz, tiwazz, charlotte and tekko who led the run.

Brokie Smell Flower Run

Hi guys thanks for the run this morning and the company.

The photos I took are here.

For those who are interested in looking more closely at No 2 Ridley Park with all the Ferraris, click here to see on Google Street View. And for a closer look at all the cars, click here.

can we have 'encore' for this run? :whistle:

my friend's wedding turn out to be on saturday...but yesterday helping almost whole day..

no energy to wake up early :wacko:

fellow runners....

thanks for the great company :)

it has been a long time since i have such a enjoyable relax run ....

stay tune for the next run ...