Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrokenRunner

Brokie's Smell Flower Run (16 Jan, 7am)

Date : 16 January 2011

Time : 7am

Venue : CCAB Track Grandstand, along Evans Road and Bukit Timah Road

Distance : 10km (estimated), Botanic Garden and more.... :rolleyes:

Facilities : Showers (BYOT), Lockers, ERP Parking

Post-run Activity : Makan at Prata Cafe

Who can come? : Anyone who can run :thumbsup:

RUN DONE!!!

Those who came and enjoyed :

1) BrokenRunner

2) marcob

3) tekko

4) mrs tekko

5) tiwazz

6) charlotte

7) pitchoun

8 ) roonz

9) fennel

10) classmates

11) suan

12) beng

13) terry

14) tien

15) irene

16) bee

17) ronnie

18) marcob's FRIEND

19) laserrunner

20) teelee

21) sassyrunner

22) cfred

23) spencer

24) fabulous88

25) tekko's friend

26) xsuanjing

27) phoenix

28) stuck (guest appearance : now you see him now you don't)

brokie...

i am very afraid of the word smell flower...

its always fast and furious.. :P

tentatively yes... will update. :)

marcob, don't worry. I am a woman of my words. When I said smell flowers, it really means smell flowers. That is if you run with me. If you go follow the chiongsters then ... not my fault ar.

come, come.... I add your name now.

I think we have not met. Please identify yourself to us ok?

I wish I could join...

but will be helping out in my friend's wedding the whole day :(

nice to know that you are still active in running.... :)

if you are still working in the cbd area, remember to drop by cbd run :)

brokie,

i will be there....

i miss running around there ...:)

I wish I could join...

brokie,

i will be there....

i miss running around there ...:)

1101, there will always be another run which you can come join us.

tiwazz, so I put 2 names down ar?

wah...so glad u still remember me :D

i'm starting to do more runnning last year...in fact, just did my virgin marathon on SCMS2010 :rolleyes2:

those joining cbd run already 'pro' :blush:

i must train myself first to be able to follow the pace

Miss the prata then make a point to join us lor. I still remember the first time you join us it was raining and we ended up having breakfast.

Must be a good day for wedding, cos also invited to one. :rolleyes:

I wish I could join...

Haizz... should be at ECP for SCHKM2011 prep run. Paiseh. :hi:

Sleek, you also need to be at the wedding for the whole day? If not, then come join us. It's a fun run.

marcob, don't worry. I am a woman of my words. When I said smell flowers, it really means smell flowers. That is if you run with me. If you go follow the chiongsters then ... not my fault ar.

ohhh... brokie.. dunno who i am .. :P

but i have seen brokie alot of time leh... :P

hehe

ohhh... brokie.. dunno who i am .. :P

but i have seen brokie alot of time leh... :P

hehe

:unknw: oh.... who is marcob? I shall find out....

wah...so glad u still remember me :D

i'm starting to do more runnning last year...in fact, just did my virgin marathon on SCMS2010 :rolleyes2:

those joining cbd run already 'pro' :blush:

i must train myself first to be able to follow the pace

january will be a good time to re-join us...

most of us still in "off-season" mood :D

brokie,

may i know if there is any ice cold barley water on that day? :P

i miss the barley freeze :P

brokie,

may i know if there is any ice cold barley water on that day? :P

I also miss brokie barley !!!! :thumbsup:

Hmmm...looks like everyone know one another...will I be left out if I join? ;-)

you will get to know many people after this run....so the next time you will be one of them who knows one another lah :)