Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yakman

Full Marathon Finisher T exchange

I'm giving mine away as a Christmas present to encourage someone to get into sport!!! :icecream:

nice one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :give_rose:

I'm giving mine away as a Christmas present to encourage someone to get into sport!!! :icecream:

I usually give the event singlet as gift but not the finisher T, which in my mind should be "earned" by runner self: )

The official 1-1 exchange of the finisher's T-shirt for the Full Marathon and Ekiden Relay is now on via Marathon Singapore's official website (www.marathonsingapore.com)...

Selection exercise will end at 11.59pm on Thursday, 6 January 2011.

I wonder if can still exchange if the tag has already been taken out ....

Quote from SCMS's official Facebook page:

"Hi runners, if you have already cut the tag of your finisher tee and have washed it, you are still entitled for the exchange based on these criteria:

• You must be registered under the Full Marathon or Ekiden Relay race categories

• You must be in possession of an existing SCMS 2010 Finisher’s T-shirt"

I wonder if can still exchange if the tag has already been taken out ....

Quote from SCMS's official Facebook page:

"Hi runners, if you have already cut the tag of your finisher tee and have washed it, you are still entitled for the exchange based on these criteria:

• You must be registered under the Full Marathon or Ekiden Relay race categories

• You must be in possession of an existing SCMS 2010 Finisher’s T-shirt"

Thanks for e infos bro ....

Just change from L to M.. Seems like got to wait till after 6th January then can get our new size.

on 6th the response will close i think...

then they will inform you when to get , during that period they shd start ordering e right sizes :D

The official 1-1 exchange of the finisher's T-shirt for the Full Marathon and Ekiden Relay is now on via Marathon Singapore's official website (www.marathonsingapore.com)...

Selection exercise will end at 11.59pm on Thursday, 6 January 2011.

Thanks PFG for the link!!

Pat

Seriously,when are the organisers going to update on the t-shirt exchange? I've been waiting for the date..

1-to-1 Exchange of SCMS 2010 Finisher's T-shirt

The 1-to1 Exchange of the Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore (SCMS) 2010 Finisher’s T-shirt will be held at the Singapore Sports Council (230 Stadium Boulevard, Singapore 397799) from Friday, 8 July 2011 to Sunday, 10 July 2011 at the following operating hours:

4pm - 9pm (Fri)

10am - 6pm (Sat & Sun)

Click here for more information on the exchange.

I actually requested to change from an XS to an XXS. Anyone exchanging those sizes as well? I'm not too sure whether to exchange it. Its a good fit on the neck, but the rest seems "airy".

Saw this on their Facebook page for 2010 Finisher Tee exchange but now posted on the SCMS website FAQ. My link

FINISHER'S T-SHIRT EXCHANGE FAQ

1. When and where is the SCMS 2010 1-to-1 Finisher’s T-shirt Exchange?

The exchange will be held from Friday, 8 July 2011, to Sunday, 10 July 2011 at the Singapore Sports Council Headquarters (Silver Room) at 230 Stadium Boulevard, Singapore 397799 at the following operating hours:

· 4pm – 9pm (Fri)

· 10am – 6pm (Sat & Sun)

2. What is this exchange about?

In response to feedback from SCMS 2010 Full Marathon and Ekiden Relay participants who did not manage to receive their Finisher’s T-shirt in the size that they want, the Singapore Sports Council (SSC) will be conducting a 1-to-1 Exchange of the Finisher’s T-shirt for these runners.

3. Who is eligible to take part in the exchange?

Only participants of the SCMS 2010 who fulfil the following criteria may take part in the exchange:

Participants must be registered under the Full Marathon or Ekiden Relay race categories

Participants must have successfully taken part in the Finisher’s T-shirt Size Selection Exercise held earlier from 15 December 2010 to 6 January 2011

Participants must be in possession of an existing SCMS 2010 Finisher’s T-shirt, which must be different in size to the one they are exchanging for

4. I have already removed the size tag from my Finisher’s T-shirt, which has been washed. Am I still eligible to take part in the exchange?

Participants of the SCMS 2010 who have removed the size tag from their Finisher’s T-shirt and have washed their T-shirt are still entitled to the 1-to-1 exchange of the Finisher’s T-shirt upon fulfilling the following criteria:

Participants must be registered under the Full Marathon or Ekiden Relay race categories

Participants must have successfully taken part in the Finisher’s T-shirt Size Selection Exercise held earlier from 15 December 2010 to 6 January 2011

Participants must be in possession of an existing SCMS 2010 Finisher’s T-shirt, which must be different in size to the one they are exchanging for

5. What documents should I produce upon exchange of my Finisher’s T-shirt?

All participants are required to produce their NRIC/Photo ID and existing Finisher’s T-shirt upon request from the counter staff.

Failure to produce any of these documentation items will result in a non-exchange of the Finisher’s T-shirt.

6. What can I do if I know in advance that I am unable to participate in the exchange due to other commitments?

Participants who know in advance that they are unable to take part in the exchange may appoint representatives to participate in the exchange on their behalf. All representatives are required to produce the following documentation upon request from the counter staff:

- NRIC/Photo ID

- A photocopy of the participant’s NRIC/Photo ID

- Letter of Authorisation (LOA)

- Existing Finisher’s T-shirt

Failure to produce any of these documentation items will result in a non-exchange of the Finisher’s T-shirt.

A representative may take part in the exchange on behalf of a maximum of five participants, including himself/herself if he/she is an eligible participant as well.

7. Where can I download the Letter of Authorisation (LOA), which my friends/family members/relatives would need to bring in order to participate in the exchange on my behalf?

Please click here to download the Letter of Authorisation (LOA).

8. Can I or my representative still participate in the exchange if either of us is unable to present the required documentation?

The Organiser reserves the rights to refuse the exchange of the Finisher’s T-shirt for any participant or representative who fails to provide the required documentation.

Please refer to Q4 and Q5 for required documentation for participants and representatives respectively.

9. If I miss the exchange, will I be able to perform the exchange at another date?

No. All participants and representatives are to perform the exchange during the exchange period. There will be strictly no exchange of the Finisher’s T-shirt outside the exchange period.

Non-exchanged Finisher’s T-shirts after the exchange period will be deemed unwanted. The Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.

10. I am an overseas runner and will like to participate in the exchange. How do I go about doing it?

Overseas runners of the SCMS 2010 who wish to take part in the exchange must fulfil the following criteria:

Upon fulfilling the above criteria, there are a few ways for overseas runners to perform the exchange:

a) Overseas runners can participate in the 1-to-1 exchange of the SCMS 2010 Finisher’s T-shirt at the SSC (Silver Room) from Friday, 8 July 2011, to Sunday, 10 July 2011 at the following operating hours:

· 4pm – 9pm (Fri)

· 10am – 6pm (Sat & Sun)

Overseas runners are required to produce their Passport/Photo ID and existing Finisher’s T-shirt upon request from the counter staff.

B ) Overseas runners may also appoint representatives to participate in the exchange at the SSC on their behalf. All representatives are required to produce the following documentation upon request from the counter staff:

- NRIC/Photo ID

- A photocopy of the participant’s Passport/Photo ID

- Letter of Authorisation (LOA)

- Existing Finisher’s T-shirt

A representative may take part in the exchange on behalf of a maximum of five participants, including himself/herself if he/she is an eligible participant as well.

c) Overseas runners who have already departed from Singapore after the race and have no representatives to participate in the exchange at the SSC on their behalf would need to send their existing Finisher’s T-shirt back to the Organiser via an international postage service.

Overseas runners should send their existing Finisher’s T-shirt in a mail package to the following recipient and address:

Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2010 Organising Committee

Singapore Sports Council

230 Stadium Boulevard, Singapore 397799

The cost of this service would be borne by the overseas runner.

Upon receiving the existing Finisher’s T-shirt from the overseas participants, the Organiser will then deliver the new Finisher’s T-shirt of the correct size to these runners in return via an international postage service. And as a form of kind reciprocation, the cost of this service would be borne by the Organiser.

All Finisher’s T-shirts sent by these overseas runners should be received by the Organiser by Thursday, 7 July 2011.

11. I realised that my newly exchanged Finisher’s T-shirt has defects after leaving the exchange counter. Can I return to the counter to request for another exchange?

No. All participants and representatives should perform a check for defects on their newly exchanged Finisher’s T-shirt at the exchange counter and notify the counter staff immediately should there be any defects on their newly exchanged Finisher’s T-shirt. Once they leave the collection counter, they will not be allowed to request for another exchange.

12. I realised the size which I had indicated for my newly exchanged Finisher’s T-shirt does not fit me properly. Can I request for another exchange in size?

No. As the Organiser has provided the size charts for participants’ reference before they choose their T-shirt sizes during the Finisher’s T-shirt Size Selection Exercise, any request for a change in T-shirt sizes will not be entertained.

13. What happens if the newly exchanged Finisher’s T-shirt which I have been issued with does not match the size which I have selected during the Finisher’s T-shirt Size Selection Exercise?

All participants and representatives should check the size of their newly exchanged Finisher’s T-shirt at the exchange counter and notify the counter staff immediately should there be any mismatch in size. Once they leave the collection counter, they will not be allowed to request for another exchange.

14. Can I purchase the Finisher’s T-shirt at the exchange?

No. The Finisher’s T-shirt is strictly reserved for the sole purpose of a 1-to-1 exchange and will not be on sale at the event.

15. Is there delivery service for the exchange?

No. Unfortunately, there is no delivery service for the exchange.

16. Will there be parking lots at the exchange?

Parking lots are available at the Singapore Sports Council. However, there will be no specific parking lots designated for the exchange. Participants and representatives are strongly encouraged to take public transport to the Singapore Sports Council as the car park is expected to be full during the event.

17. Can I register for the SCMS 2011 at the exchange?

No. There will not be any race registration for the SCMS 2011 at the exchange.

18. Can I request for an exchange of my SCMS 2010 event race singlet at the 1-to-1 exchange of the Finisher’s T-shirt?

No. This exchange is strictly a 1-to-1 exchange of the Finisher’s T-shirt for Full Marathon and Ekiden Relay participants only. Any requests from runners to exchange their event race singlet will not be entertained.

Lol money sucking. If I overseas runner I will never join again!

Postage borne by runners come on. Haha.