Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

acatal

Hangzhou Marathon 2010

Hi, wondering if anyone knows if this event is on this year. I am in Hangzhou for work in early November which is when this event was held previously. The website no longer works. Anyone have any clues about this race? :unknw:

Hi, wondering if anyone knows if this event is on this year. I am in Hangzhou for work in early November which is when this event was held previously. The website no longer works. Anyone have any clues about this race? :unknw:

u sure the website not working? LOL. or cannot find the English menu? :P

haha! kidding. Btw, ur legs recovered already or not? Already thinking of racing again??? :thumbsdown:

If you do a search, it is on Nov 7.

thanks for that - i tried a google search for hangzhou marathon 2010 but no luck previously, after your post i saw that it was mentioned on hkrunners forum

u sure the website not working? LOL. or cannot find the English menu? :P

haha! kidding. Btw, ur legs recovered already or not? Already thinking of racing again??? :thumbsdown:

my legs are fine, i was just jogging last sunday :P

the plantar fasciitis is slowly getting better, but i think i can control it if i keep my weekend runs below 2 hours. i will see how i feel after the tfb run on sunday, but i might get back in touch with coach in brisbane - a short sharp 6 week campaign to try and do sub 90min hm sounds very tempting...

If you do a search, it is on Nov 7.

thanks for that - i tried a google search for hangzhou marathon 2010 but no luck previously, after your post i saw that it was mentioned on hkrunners forum

Try this link:

http://www.hzim.org/

If you are running, make sure bring some money, last year, no sport drink provided and many water station run out of water very fast. They enforce the 5 hr cutoff, if you are late even 5 sec, no medal, time cert, towel and finisher goodie bag.

Try this link:

If you are running, make sure bring some money, last year, no sport drink provided and many water station run out of water very fast. They enforce the 5 hr cutoff, if you are late even 5 sec, no medal, time cert, towel and finisher goodie bag.

eh, his marathon PB is 3:18. I doubt if he ever miss that 5sec for this mara. haha

Try this link:

eh, his marathon PB is 3:18. I doubt if he ever miss that 5sec for this mara. haha

Cannot underestimate 42km journey..even a kenyan ruuner can get muscle cramp and drop out.

The main question is which company you work for? :hi:

You get to enjoy business trips to lots of locations (6FT ultra, Sydney, GCM, HZ) and run many marathons at the same time. :whistle:

haha i work for myself!

anyway i am going to do newton 30k run on sunday as training run with no taper, if i can run around 5min/km and foot feels ok at the end i still might run hz.

now have to decide, hm or fm...