Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

belgarathc

Xiamen International Marathon 2011

Why the main site is not updated - I guess only the XMIM organising committee has the answer. It is interesting to know the extensive planning as well as organisational behaviour - that CITS (China International Travel Service Limited) who leading the national interest always publishes the event online about one to two months prior to the event organiser who leads the munciple interest. Anyway, I suspect the main site will be updated in September if not October which is about 3~4 months prior to the event. Main site update timing is actually about right i.e. neither too early nor not too late... cheers!

I see, thanks.

I thought it strange that CITS website displays detailed information before the official website. And I wondered if the information provided by CITS was accurate because 1st Jan 2011 is a holiday.

Two of my colleagues and i are going, hope more can join us? Leaving on 31 Dec, back on 3 Jan

Still waiting for hotel confirmation as the rate for 2011 not out yet.

I contacted the organiser, also wrote to them, they are responsive and friendly.

They were also awarded the IAAF Gold label.

Understand whole city come to cheer you, should be a good experience.

Two of my colleagues and i are going, hope more can join us? Leaving on 31 Dec, back on 3 Jan

I contacted the organiser, also wrote to them, they are responsive and friendly.

would have joined u guys if the event falls on Saturday rather than Sunday ... Having it on Saturday allows me time to back to work on year-end closing :wacko: ... anyway, i understand it should be a nice run and i try not to miss the next one ... so u and whoever taking part, enjoy!

Hi bro

Sorry to hijack... just wanna check wat time is ur flight on 31st to Xiamen? Just alas 31st is my last day of ICT, should out-pro by lunch hour. Also how much is the ticket???

If within my budget i would like to tag along if it's not too late.