Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

absoluthal

Garmin Forerunner® 305

ah.. i just got news that really the 305 is going to obselote...probably the impending release of the 910 will obselete it...

ah.. i just got news that really the 305 is going to obselote...probably the impending release of the 910 will obselete it...

i think i'll get sth light n small n cheap next time. haha.

i think i'll get sth light n small n cheap next time. haha.

Maybe you can try getting this watch? It looks pretty affordable. Soleus GPS 1.0 Watch

My 305 battery displays 1-2 battery life at the end of the last SCM, when the battery was rated up to 10 hrs. And my HRM is a bit cranky at starting. Guess I'll be upgrading to the 310XT in the near future.

wait a while longer.. got 910xt

but if you really think battery is your only problem. then if you know how to do some diy.. u can replace the battery quite easily... i think some forum member did it before... and its quite well documented in the web

but if you really think battery is your only problem. then if you know how to do some diy.. u can replace the battery quite easily... i think some forum member did it before... and its quite well documented in the web

wah serious? haha

wah serious? haha

serious... any how google ( if there is such thing) http://www.jimandkatrin.com/CodeBlog/post/Forerunner-305-Battery-Replacement.aspx

Just called Perfect watch and was told to wait for 2 months before 910XT arrives our shores. That's quite a long wait.

i think i still saw it at perfect watch at simlim the other day.. not sure how much..

a lot of people buy online as it was quite cheap a while back...

actaully the item is not obsolete... garmin still producing them... just that more people getting the 310xt nowadays...

Thanks. I called Perfect Watch, they don't have it. I have ordered online through Amazon (to send via Vpost).

i think i still saw it at perfect watch at simlim the other day.. not sure how much..

actaully the item is not obsolete... garmin still producing them... just that more people getting the 310xt nowadays...

Thanks. I called Perfect Watch, they don't have it. I have ordered online through Amazon (to send via Vpost).

kool .. last i saw it .. it was on pre-order.

kool .. last i saw it .. it was on pre-order.

But shipping date is march 2012 leh.

seems that total time for my FM run was calculated but moving time only recorded 3 hrs plus of movement...weird...can't be I floated for 2 hrs plus?:P