Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reubencht

Walt Disney Marathon 2011

Very interesting route and medals.. Would love to do it if I have the $$$ and time..

Already signed up for the Goofy Challenge 2011 since they opened for registration mid Jan 2010. One month prior to that, will Rock & Roll at the Las Vegas Marathon. Since will be in the US of A during that period, must as well make the most of it :thumbsup:

Can you imagine their registration fee is even lower than most of the races here in Singapore? (even taking into account for exchange rate)

Can you imagine their registration fee is even lower than most of the races here in Singapore? (even taking into account for exchange rate)

Er...which registration fees are you referring to? I paid SGD430.00 for the Goofy challenge (for both races HM & FM) and SGD 220.00 for the Las Vegas 'Rock & Roll' FM.

Fyi...Both HM & FM at USD135.00 per category. Goofy Challenge at USD310.00. However, for whatever reason, when I signed up, I was only charged USD295.00.

Definitely running in Singapore is still cheaper.

Was there this year in Jan 2011. Will definitely go again in a couple years or so but not 2012. Are you doing the Goofy Challenge? Don't forget to bring your camera on the run.