Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turbolegs

The Are-you-kidding-me?? Marathon

all these talk and no mention of the transportation to race site? no road closure?

I suggest to have the marathon start at Jurong Island.

To go green, we shall take chartered MRT (not free, have to pay $3 with EZ link card) to Tuas station then walk to Jurong Island.

Road closure along the bridge to Jurong Island will take place over the span of 30 seconds (approximate time of a traffic light change). Thereafter, runners that do not make it pass the bridge can walk back to the start line, collect baggage and go home.

might want to remind participants to bring along their passports, since the finish point would be in JB.

all these talk and no mention of the transportation to race site? no road closure?

I suggest to have the marathon start at Jurong Island.

To go green, we shall take chartered MRT (not free, have to pay $3 with EZ link card) to Tuas station then walk to Jurong Island.

Road closure along the bridge to Jurong Island will take place over the span of 30 seconds (approximate time of a traffic light change). Thereafter, runners that do not make it pass the bridge can walk back to the start line, collect baggage and go home.

might want to remind participants to bring along their passports, since the finish point would be in JB.

Only passports in which your photograph features you wearing the race bib will be permitted.

:thumbsup: hahaha u all so funny... :drinks:

we have a lot of very talented people in the forum...:)

keep this thread going...

i will login for more during the world cup breaks :D

Only passports in which your photograph features you wearing the race bib will be permitted.

So sad......cannot take part liao :cray:

Terms and Condition #8

8. Mp3 players are allowed to be used by runners during the event. However there is a maximum limit of 2 songs that can be stored on any Mp3 player used - one of which must be sung by the runner himself or herself. Random audits will be performed at a variety of checkpoints during the race. Songs cannot exceed 20 seconds in length.

There are only 2 more conditions to complete the list. Register soon, before the close of the Insomniac Bird period by the end of this month. The Early Bird registrations will start subsequently.

I heard that we need to show up with two chickens in hand for the early bird and two merboks in hand for the insomniac bird. I don't want to let the chickens go to waste after I register. Will KFC provide the relevant cooking facilities?

Terms and Condition #8

8. Mp3 players are allowed to be used by runners during the event. However there is a maximum limit of 2 songs that can be stored on any Mp3 player used - one of which must be sung by the runner himself or herself. Random audits will be performed at a variety of checkpoints during the race. Songs cannot exceed 20 seconds in length.

There are only 2 more conditions to complete the list. Register soon, before the close of the Insomniac Bird period by the end of this month. The Early Bird registrations will start subsequently.

I heard that we need to show up with two chickens in hand for the early bird and two merboks in hand for the insomniac bird. I don't want to let the chickens go to waste after I register. Will KFC provide the relevant cooking facilities?

The chickens and birds will be distributed amongst the Top 10 finishers :whistle:

excuse tigger...is ur chicken halal? If not, no cooking facilities will make it halal.

Terms and Condition #8

First 100 registrants will get free bib numbers for their chicken also.

excuse tigger...is ur chicken halal? If not, no cooking facilities will make it halal.

Tigger: Good point. Organizers have made note of this. Non-halal chickens have to come and register in the "Non-Halal Chickens" tent for further instructions. Simultaneously their owners must register in the "Non-Halal Chicken Owner" tent. DNA confirmation of Chicken to Owner will be done at half way mark. Any chickens found violating this rule will be promptly put on the menu.

Tigger: Good point. Organizers have made note of this. Non-halal chickens have to come and register in the "Non-Halal Chickens" tent for further instructions. Simultaneously their owners must register in the "Non-Halal Chicken Owner" tent. DNA confirmation of Chicken to Owner will be done at half way mark. Any chickens found violating this rule will be promptly put on the menu.

:lol: