Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonathanlee

Nike + Ipod Sensor holder

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a Nike + Ipod sensor but not using it on a Nike+ Shoe. And I need something to clip the sensor on my shoe. Does anyone knows where can I get the clip or holder to clip it on my shoe?. Anywhere in Singapore?

Thanks

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a Nike + Ipod sensor but not using it on a Nike+ Shoe. And I need something to clip the sensor on my shoe. Does anyone knows where can I get the clip or holder to clip it on my shoe?. Anywhere in Singapore?

Thanks

Check the Gadgets thread as some runners are selling theirs. If not, Running Labs or Apple Shops will have them.

you can get the switcheasy case for nike+ from the apple epi centre at wheelock. not ex.

but...... because its made of plastic, its not very sturdy. in fact, mine fell out during my 10km race when another runner bumped into me. SUPER upsetting cuz i lost my nike+ and had to replace it recently.

i'm just gonna DIY and affix it to my shoelaces instead.

google for tips on how to DIY nike+ to non nike shoes! you'll find lots of help.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the help. I manage to get the holder. The only thing I lack of is the iphone holder. And I dont know know where to get the armband for it. I asked from running lab but they said that there isnt any armband made for iphones but I see people using it on the races. Another thing. I got my Nike+ and I linked the sensor to my iphone 3gs but I am not sure how to use and there arent any nike+ tabs in my itunes. Anyone using the nike+ using iphone 3gs knows how to use it?

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the help. I manage to get the holder. The only thing I lack of is the iphone holder. And I dont know know where to get the armband for it. I asked from running lab but they said that there isnt any armband made for iphones but I see people using it on the races. Another thing. I got my Nike+ and I linked the sensor to my iphone 3gs but I am not sure how to use and there arent any nike+ tabs in my itunes. Anyone using the nike+ using iphone 3gs knows how to use it?

There's supposed to be a Nike+ app in the iPhone 3GS. (It's not in the iTunes app on your phone).

If you don't see it, try to see whether you have accidentally moved it to a different page, or try to update your iPhone software in iTunes (on your computer).

Unless your iPhone is the older iPhone 3G, then you won't have it.

Hope that helps. :)

Hi Guys,

You need to turn on Nike+. To activate go to Settings->Nike + iPod -> Slide Nike + iPod to ON. Hope this helps.