Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spykeman84

ORCHARD RUN

MErcury 180 @ Orchard Central starting their runs on every Wednesdays.....so for those working along the Orchard stretch, there is a running club for US!!!! :Applause:

3918138375_8b294bf725_o.jpg

Does the route require any crossing of traffic lights ?

MErcury 180 @ Orchard Central starting their runs on every Wednesdays.....so for those working along the Orchard stretch, there is a running club for US!!!! :Applause:

Hey I'm in. I never understood why my area (Somerset) is so devoid of runners, and thus a running club. 5k is kind of short, tho'...

Hey I'm in. I never understood why my area (Somerset) is so devoid of runners, and thus a running club. 5k is kind of short, tho'...

busy making $....and enjoy golf/diving more. :Batting Eyelashes:

3918138375_8b294bf725_o.jpg

Something i will KIV =)

Oh... this sounds great. But would they start off at 6.30pm (on the dot)? As i finish work ard 6.30pm. Will need abt 10mins or so to travel down. :Praying:

Like 40 people turned up and they started about 7. Quite ok run I think, although the had to navigate thru traffic at the start of the run. They had like drinks and Lucky Draw prize and sandwich coupons. Not bad. Will run next Wednesday!

Can anyone post the weekly running routes here?

It's still rather confusing for me from the last time the map I received from the shop.

Could anyone trace the route from MapMyRun and post the link here?

Hey -

Wow - it seems like there is a run almost everyday with a dedicated group of evening runners. Very cool.

I just came to Singapore less than 48 hours ago. Can I just 'show' up on Wednesday for this run? I'm new to Singapore and I'd love to meet some of you runners.

Additionally - to the previous posters comment, a 5k run is kinda short. Would anyone be willing to run a 10k or more with me? Let me know your thoughts!

Im keen to run too. I work at orchard. But more concern about shower facilities. Anyone keen to be lunch buddies as well?

mercury 180 at orchard central is no more... out of business... so most probably no more run.

Hey! Is there still a weekly run ard the area?

There is still a running group by adiNations around the area.

They meet at 6:30pm every Wed evening outside SingTel Comcentre.

Hi , may i know the distance that this running group usually run?

Running Routes to Choose From

A) 9km (Start Comcentre, 1st turn at *scape, ERC, Spore River, U-turn at Esplanade, back to Rivervalley Green, finish at Comcentre)

B) 5 to 6km (Start Comcentre, 1st turn at *scape, ERC, Spore River, U-turn at The Central or Asian Civilisation Museum, back to Rivervalley Green, finish at Comcentre)

Running Routes to Choose From

A) 9km (Start Comcentre, 1st turn at *scape, ERC, Spore River, U-turn at Esplanade, back to Rivervalley Green, finish at Comcentre)

B) 5 to 6km (Start Comcentre, 1st turn at *scape, ERC, Spore River, U-turn at The Central or Asian Civilisation Museum, back to Rivervalley Green, finish at Comcentre)

are there any shower facilities in comcen we can use? or is this just a meeting place.