Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelonelyrunner

Survey and Win RS400

survey_image.gif

Dear Forum Members!

This is SGRunners.COM survey. No company or organisations are involved in this survey. Please ensure that all personal details are strictly confidential and we will not share it to anyone.

One lucky winner will win Polar Heart Rate Monitor with Foot Pod (RS400). The winner will be picked during CBD Run on the 6th of October at around 8:30 pm. Winner who is not present will be notified.

Please read the Terms and Conditions before proceeding with the survey form. By submitting this form, you have agreed with the Terms and Conditions.

Survey will end on the 1st October 2009 at 2359 hrs.

The survey form does not work well in Internet Explorer.

Do update here if you have problem. Thanks!

Click here to do the survey.

survey_image.gif

Dear Forum Members!

This is SGRunners.COM survey. No company or organisations are involved in this survey. Please ensure that all personal details are strictly confidential and we will not share it to anyone.

One lucky winner will win Polar Heart Rate Monitor with Foot Pod (RS400). The winner will be picked during CBD Run on the 6th of October at around 8:30 pm. Winner who is not present will be notified.

Please read the Terms and Conditions before proceeding with the survey form. By submitting this form, you have agreed with the Terms and Conditions.

I could not complete the survey as there is no submission button on the page. Only found out after answering most of the questions.

while trying to look for the submit button, i realise at the top of the form that it has to be on Firefox. Too bad, I'm on IE8 and have no intention to switch.

survey_image.gif

Dear Forum Members!

I could not complete the survey as there is no submission button on the page. Only found out after answering most of the questions.

while trying to look for the submit button, i realise at the top of the form that it has to be on Firefox. Too bad, I'm on IE8 and have no intention to switch.

hi reubencht, so sorry about it. i am not sure what is wrong with the system.

Hey, I've just completed the survey using Google Chrome, and its submitted successfully.

Those who have not submitted may wish to try doing it on Google Chrome too!