Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JustDoIt

Ankle Socks or Normal socks?

Who wears Ankle socks or normal socks  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sockless!

huh why sockless? can meh?? :Shocked: :wacko:

why cannot? race rules never state wearing socks is compulsary mah :dance:

i managed to read sg runner mar 08..... happen to see the injini mentioned and other brands..... but it seems tt only nike can get it easily ??? other brand is there shops for me 2 see ???

sockless!

huh why sockless? can meh?? :Shocked: :wacko:

why cannot? race rules never state wearing socks is compulsary mah :dance:

wont ur feet feel sweaty or ur toes get blister when u dun wear socks? then ur feet sweat n it goes into the shoe n the shoe smelly then how??

i managed to read sg runner mar 08..... happen to see the injini mentioned and other brands..... but it seems tt only nike can get it easily ??? other brand is there shops for me 2 see ???

you may want to pay Running Lab at Funan Centre a visit

you may want to pay Running Lab at Funan Centre a visit

yea hor .... thx i will make a way to funan ?? funan hav running lab rite ?

Ankle socks for running shoes. It just looks better

I think preferably a pair that can protect your feet would be better. Looks of the socks is secondary.

i'm currently wearing nike airmax 360 dri-fit low cut socks.. relatively thinner than most of my other running socks.. but what i like so far is i don't get much pain on my toes after run.. which i usually do from my other thicker socks.. i dunno why so.. and i'm still experimenting

in my previous runs.. 10k distance.. i also tend to get brusies on my toes.. anyone know why? is it because of the way i land? now i'm checking everyday on my toes.. no bruises yet.. fingers crossed!

Any recommendations of running socks? I've got a pair of NB running socks and might wanna get one more pair.

all socks are the same ! comfortable = enough.. no point spending a zillion dollars on a pair of socks. but .. ankle allows your feet more air =D