Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JustDoIt

Ankle Socks or Normal socks?

Who wears Ankle socks or normal socks  

263 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

normal sock, but i do have an ankle sock(brought wrongly).... ;)

not much diff when use in running IMHO....

normal lah, seen pple wearing. but u the first one i c wearing them for run. :D

I only wear ankle socks,wear them for every shoe and every occasion cept formal occasions of course.

Ankle socks feel cooler more ventilation i think just personal preference

ankle socks only (i already so short liao....) unless i'm wearing boots but that wouldnt be for running. ;)

anyone knows where to get good+cheap+branded socks? :P

last time i bought nike socks in bulk (6 pairs) think around $30

can't seem to find socks at this kind of price now...

Neked feet LOL.gif

Naked feet? You mean, no socks? I would get blisters if I don't wear socks ;)

I love ankle socks mates..... Simply e best! I love em coz its cooler.

Have u guys ever thought of wearing those knee high soccer socks?

;)

oh bummer. bought 2 pairs of Adidas runner linners (very thin material, very low socks not reaching the ankle), went for a 5.5km with them last nite. felt ok at first then my feet started sliding in my shoes, and then the front of my ankle got rubbed raw by the shoe label (the bottom of the tongue). Ran funny throughout and now my knees and hips hurt for compensating the sliding feet. :(

ok... so the point of this post is: Are runner linners meant to be wore on their own? or under a normal pair of socks?

there's a silver lining though, i found out on practice session instead of during a major run event! (but of course, one should never try anything new at a major run event...)

i dun like ankle socks for fear of abrasion on the back of the feet. Normal socks serve as a ankle support too.

anyway , my favourite is ascics model socks , bought by at 5 a pair at plaza sing.

i find nike ones get v loose after a while

I wear mini quarters... it's more than a ankle and less than a normal socks...some where in the middle jus nice to cover the heel from rubbing abrasion from the shoes.

not exactly ankle ankle, but slightly above the ankle. I'm vain, I don't want to have weird tanlines :P

But having said that, it also depends on the running socks that I'm using. If it is a good pair but comes up high, I will fold it down.

not exactly ankle ankle, but slightly above the ankle. I'm vain, I don't want to have weird tanlines  :P

But having said that, it also depends on the running socks that I'm using. If it is a good pair but comes up high, I will fold it down.

Mini-quarters by any chance?? ;)