Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jinwei

magnectic necklass

Are these titanum necklaces suppose to give you energy or something else?

from wat i know, it aids recovery.. not bery obvious but u can feel it.. i suppose e titanium n e magnectic de is abt e same..

It does seems to help with muscle & aches recovery. Some even use it during the runs itself.

There is a store at Marina Sq that specialize in selling the Phitens necklace, bracelets etc. But I didn't ask for their price. Just went in coz was very curious of what they were selling.

There is a store at Marina Sq that specialize in selling the Phitens necklace, bracelets etc. But I didn't ask for their price. Just went in coz was very curious of what they were selling.

The stuffs are very ex there! :whistle:

my friend was just telling me about her magnetic bracelets etc.. different product from pithen all together. function is the same though....

my friend was just telling me about her magnetic bracelets etc.. different product from pithen all together. function is the same though....

Is the price about the same btwn the magnetic and the phiten necklaces? I'm just curious, but I'm old-fashioned, can means can, no need special powers, just pray for strength to complete any run.

Think its called Titan and saw it in Bkk last time I was there, and priced about S$50 equivalent.

Is the price about the same btwn the magnetic and the phiten necklaces? I'm just curious, but I'm old-fashioned, can means can, no need special powers, just pray for strength to complete any run.

Yeah, was skeptical about such products too. But after buying and trying it out, have to admit that its does aids in strain and aches recovery. :Big Grin:

It does seems to help with muscle & aches recovery. Some even use it during the runs itself.

Yeah. if you use the cloth type (x30 / x50) for runs, after a while the effect is much lesser. I am wearing mine 24x7.

And yes, it do helps with muscle and aches recovery but will not help you if you have an injury. Still gotta rest an injury no matter what, healing is slightly better wearing phiten though.

hm.. everyone talks about what it does...

anyone know where to get it? other then the online shop mention...

Saw that their Tampines 1 outlet is opening on May 9. So maybe can wait till then to see if they have any opening sales or what.

Does the necklace actually aids recovery for runners, whose problem areas tend to be at the legs? Saw they say on the website that their necklace are "perfect for anyone with neck and shoulder pain"

If so, then we'll need to get the anklet, if treating sore-legs?

Can just braid up the necklace and wear on ankles. :Nerd:

thats very interesting ... is that what paula wears too?

But how does it work? very curiouos about it.......

how does it aid recovery and for those that use it before , how you define that it works?

Do we need to "recharge" it?

how does it aid recovery and for those that use it before , how you define that it works?

I don't know how it does the magic. but few times, after a run, both my legs got pain, I put it on 1 leg with more pain when go to sleep, the next morning the pain is gone. the other side of the legs still very pain. hahah....

I don't know how it does the magic. but few times, after a run, both my legs got pain, I put it on 1 leg with more pain when go to sleep, the next morning the pain is gone. the other side of the legs still very pain. hahah....

haha next time, tie both your legs together with the necklace. Then both legs can feel the magnetic effect.

1. i think it works by stabalizing the ions in the body, something like that...

before:

+++--+-+-+--+

---++-+-+-++-

+++--+-+-+--+

---++-+-+-++-

+++--+-+-+--+

---++-+-+-++-

(all messed up)

after:

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

(all aligned neatly)

2. you'll feel an almost immediate difference in effort with you wear it and when u take it off... (when carrying the same load) the other effect is recovery time, but this one i dont really feel...

i've been wearing it for about 6 months now... swear by it.

i have a friend even bought the phiten in-soles.

3. dont need to recharge, basically the titanium lasts 'forever' but the cloth necklace does not. ie, the cloth still wears away. swimming with the cloth band in a swimming pool is going ruin it too..