Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whr

Britain Got Talent

she is all over the news, but i did not expect her to be sooo good. i guess everyone who first heard her would have their jaws on the floor. I can't wait for her CD. She is a God-given-gift.

she is all over the news, but i did not expect her to be sooo good. i guess everyone who first heard her would have their jaws on the floor. I can't wait for her CD. She is a God-given-gift.

ya lo..when she say she wana be like elaine paige, i was totally amused by her..haha..but but, to my surprise, she sang very well..it is really like heaven's gift..haha..

Entertaining though but.... :whistle:

but... it's just a movie??... :whistle:

The story portrayed is quite good. And I liked the acting of the deaf girl. Like the late Sri Chinmoy used to write:

"We are truly unlimited if we only dare to try." And he lifted 13 elephants in 3 days while suffering from chronic knee pain at the age of 76.

check this out too

waaa..simply amazing..first is Mdm Susan, now is Mr Paul..omg..Britain is full of talents man..well done...!!

check this out too

waaa..simply amazing..first is Mdm Susan, now is Mr Paul..omg..Britain is full of talents man..well done...!!

sorry but, correction: Paul was the previous winner. the runner up during Paul's time was quite a sensation too, little 5 year old girl called Connie Talbot.

Now there have been a few more potentials after Susan. 1 young boy, 1 very young girl. There is this group of black dancers who called themselves Flawless who even made Simon stood up and clapped, that was the first time I ever saw Simon did that. That was also the first time I ever heard such big encouragement coming from Simon, it was very inspiring.

breathe stopping performances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9RyGfAzyEA...=response_watch

this one is very emotional:

it tells a story of someone who has been fighting for a dream, a chance, a break, all his life.

'Somewhere' is a very special song for me and i am sure many here would like this song too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRmUflZ3bBI...feature=related

thousands thanks to u for all these great contributions.. :)