Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ActiveLifestyleDude

.: Jurong Runners - "Keep It Going!" :.

No one running in Jurong West?

or stadium?

It's every tuesday & thursday evening.

pls PM me if u interested.

Cheers!

Hi Tasmania,

Thanks for ya reply.

Yup, you can joined us!

A few of us run every day. So, wen u free, juz join us ya?

I've PM you my number.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers!

-ALD

Hi ALD,

din see any PM...

No one running in Jurong West?

or stadium?

It's every tuesday & thursday evening.

pls PM me if u interested.

Cheers!

Hi Tasmania,

Thanks for ya reply.

Yup, you can joined us!

A few of us run every day. So, wen u free, juz join us ya?

I've PM you my number.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers!

-ALD

Hi ALD,

din see any PM...

Sure.

Too bad Jurong East Stadium doesn't provide bigger running track like JW, if they do, can do alternate here and there.

Maybe becoz of the park nearby.

We can meet weekdays evening or weekends morning to run @ JW Stadium or NTU.

Jurong Runners might be merging with SAFRA Jurong Club to give runners/joggers to their potential needs. If not will be a close partership.

cheers!

Hi ALD,

I'm an avid jurong runner & wld luv to join a running group.. May i know ur latest training schedule & location.. Thanks alot!

Cheers! :)

good day,

i'm currently revamping the club. Memebers used to be 20s plus..now getting lesser as they got other commitments or join other running clubs.

i will be taking new balance run 10km, mizuno wave run n nike 10km run..haven't register yet. registering this week.

training varies. Tuesdays evening or weekends morning @ JW Stadium/Jurong Central Park.

cheers!

:)

good day,

i'm currently revamping the club. Memebers used to be 20s plus..now getting lesser as they got other commitments or join other running clubs.

i will be taking new balance run 10km, mizuno wave run n nike 10km run..haven't register yet. registering this week.

training varies. Tuesdays evening or weekends morning @ JW Stadium/Jurong Central Park.

cheers!

would like to join U guys someday if possible

good day,

cheers!

Hi, I will be taking those 3 events u've mentioned and on top of that, I've reg. for TNF Run & GE10K. I guez I wil be darn bz in October.. almost all wkends will b takin a running event. Btw, I heard the Nike City Run reg. had closed due to overwhelming response! Did u managed to reg. for it? B)

i didn't narrak.

everything now is so fast....

haf a good training.

one week try to clock mileage...for example...tuesday 5km...then maybe friday or sat/sun 5km...total=10km. or 3km for 4 days also can. if you can do more than 10km, try to increase 2km further. keep breathe in n out.

Hi, do you guys normally run in the stadium or some other route, what time do you guys normally start the run, I'm interested in joining you guys. :good:

Hi is there any runs today? Time,place?

I did a run this morning in the stadium before I go to work, seems like the tread starter doesn't come online daily.

So glad to see there's a gathering of Jurong runners here. I'm running in the Chinese/Japanese Garden area now. Be happy to know if anyone runs there.

If any of you are into Nike+, there's also a challenge between Jurong & Toa Payoh runners - not that there's any bad blood but just a fun challenge.

Hopefully this thread and more importantly the gathering of Jurong Runners can keep it going strong.

PS: Jurong runners are winning the challenge, possibly from the sheer number of runners in the area :P

Holla,

thank you for ya reply.

the more the merrier. need to know your availability.

Preference is weekends. Sat or Sun morning 7-10am with drinks provided.

meet up normally on weekend morning or go for running events together.

or any1 up for tues or thurs nite jogging from JW Stadium to NTU n back? let me noe. leisure pace.

Training wise will be at Jurong West Stadium or Jurong Central Park. 2.4km (6 laps) or 5km (12 laps) Weekdays nite is NTU.

For 2011, might provide one way bus to the following signature events: (Sponsored By Jurong Runners)

1. Sundown Marathon 21km or Below

2. New Balance Run 10km

3. Standard Chartered Marathon 21 & below.

For 2012, then will support all the 42km events.

Will update more.

I hope to know as many runners/joggers out there in our area. Don't be shy! Or gym or swimming kakis..if u r a loner or anything..juz holla me.

Cheers!

Holla,

thank you for ya reply.

the more the merrier. need to know your availability.

Preference is weekends. Sat or Sun morning 7-10am with drinks provided.

meet up normally on weekend morning or go for running events together.

or any1 up for tues or thurs nite jogging from JW Stadium to NTU n back? let me noe. leisure pace.

Training wise will be at Jurong West Stadium or Jurong Central Park. 2.4km (6 laps) or 5km (12 laps) Weekdays nite is NTU.

For 2011, might provide one way bus to the following signature events: (Sponsored By Jurong Runners)

1. Sundown Marathon 21km or Below

2. New Balance Run 10km

3. Standard Chartered Marathon 21 & below.

For 2012, then will support all the 42km events.

Will update more.

I hope to know as many runners/joggers out there in our area. Don't be shy! Or gym or swimming kakis..if u r a loner or anything..juz holla me.

Cheers!

Hi !

Currently running on my own.

Would like to join others.

what time and where will you be meeting up this weekend?

Thanks

Jurong Runners Would Like To Wish All Newbies/Runners/Veterans A Wonderful & Firework 2011!

A New Year, A New Hope & Strong U!

Jurong Runners Is A Multi-Racial Club Where All Races R Welcome! (Unlike other clubs)

As always, "Keep It Going!" - Don't let any obstacles/challenge stop you from reaching ya goals in life as well in fitness!

Cheers!

-ALD