Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

acleong

New Sports Shops at TampinesOne

New shopping complex TampinesOne, located next to the Tampines MRT Station, opens today with a few additions of sports shops in Tampines. There's RunningLab, NewBalance, and WOS.

RunningLab is giving 20% discount store-wide. There's no signboard saying that, but that's what the sales-staff told me. Apparently there will be 30-40% off on old model shoes in next few days.

New shopping complex TampinesOne, located next to the Tampines MRT Station, opens today with a few additions of sports shops in Tampines. There's RunningLab, NewBalance, and WOS.

RunningLab is giving 20% discount store-wide. There's no signboard saying that, but that's what the sales-staff told me. Apparently there will be 30-40% off on old model shoes in next few days.

Any idea when the offer ends???

thanks, will drop by today or tom, running lab at tampines, real convinient.

Finally,another running lab outlet is at Eastern Singapore! =) I know the sportslink at bedok outlet may shift to the Tampines One shopping mall too.

Not sure when it will end. Yesterday was the first day of opening and the "sales" didn't look like "official". My guess is there may be some kind of "opening sales" to mark the opening of the mall..

Not sure when it will end. Yesterday was the first day of opening and the "sales" didn't look like "official". My guess is there may be some kind of "opening sales" to mark the opening of the mall..

ti it is still not the best time to go to tampines 1 tis few days unless u like crowds... I would be gd if Running lab is having ome discounts on their running items :)

I think should be the opening sale only... thanks for the info... :)

Will try to go and look see look see..

Surprisingly Running Lab wasn't that crowded this afternoon although the mall was packed and some escalators broke down.

Running Lab had 20% off storewide (excluding Nike) and shoes had 20% or 40% or 60% (depending on model). Nathan products at 20% off was tempting....

New Balance 20% off storewide is for 1 month. No rush. Can go back another day. :)

Surprisingly Running Lab wasn't that crowded this afternoon although the mall was packed and some escalators broke down.

Running Lab had 20% off storewide (excluding Nike) and shoes had 20% or 40% or 60% (depending on model). Nathan products at 20% off was tempting....

New Balance 20% off storewide is for 1 month. No rush. Can go back another day. :)

Dat mean not all asics running shoes r having discount lo.

Thank you for your info.... 1 mth... so need not be a sardine then!!! Hahaha....

Just came back from Running Lab. Got the Nathan race no. belt since got discount haha. But the shopping centre crowded like mad la. First time i see queue for escalator.

Hey guys, I work at the RunningLab outlet in Tampines 1.

The 20% discount is for all products, except for Nike stuff.

So yes, the current season shoes are also 20% off!!

And yea if you see a malay guy wearing glasses, say hi ok!

Cool, I think most ppl will want to know (including myself) when the promo will end. Thanks :)

Cool, I think most ppl will want to know (including myself) when the promo will end. Thanks :)

Ah sorry forgot to state! The discount ends in two weeks, starting from yesterday. :D

Hope that helps!

Ah sorry forgot to state! The discount ends in two weeks, starting from yesterday. :D

Hope that helps!

Hi Sleepkitty,

Does the Tampines outlet has 2XU products? If so, also 20% off?

Hi Sleepkitty,

Yea we got 2XU compression tops and leggings. Also 20% off. :)

Hi Sleepkitty,

wah!!! good good... but i heard a lot of people... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Hi Sleepkitty,

The place was really crowded, and likely to remain so for the next few days.

The mall seems not very well designed to handle human traffic. Walk paths are narrow, and the building does not have shelter linked to near-by buildings. So when there's heavy pours like yesterday, shoppers can't even leave the mall without getting wet.

When I was there yesterday, I found moving around the mall difficult. Some escalators broke down. Lift lobbies very crowded, and some staircase doors cannot be opened from inside.. I was quite worried that should anything happened, it's really unthinkable...

Hi Sleepkitty,

The place was really crowded, and likely to remain so for the next few days.

The mall seems not very well designed to handle human traffic. Walk paths are narrow, and the building does not have shelter linked to near-by buildings. So when there's heavy pours like yesterday, shoppers can't even leave the mall without getting wet.

When I was there yesterday, I found moving around the mall difficult. Some escalators broke down. Lift lobbies very crowded, and some staircase doors cannot be opened from inside.. I was quite worried that should anything happened, it's really unthinkable...

acleong, you are spot on on the safety aspect. it was still crowded when i went today. anyway, i parked in the nearby HDB carpark and walked over. much more time efficient that way.

sleepykitty also sold this old man a polar today :D