Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sling Runner

2XU apparels

Nevetheless, would still like to thank you for your effort for sgrunners. Hope to see you soon again yeah.....

Probably will go back to Oz around late May.

Wanna let you guys a couple of points in case you guys are still interested:

1) The 2XU apparel will be without box but have tags (boxes are too bulky = higher postage)

2) my friend is likely to charge a handling fee based on 30+ items previously requested by SGrunners.

To be fair to him, this has turned into commercial, rather than personal favour (from a friend to a friend)

1) The 2XU apparel will be without box but have tags (boxes are too bulky = higher postage)

2) my friend is likely to charge a handling fee based on 30+ items previously requested by SGrunners.

To be fair to him, this has turned into commercial, rather than personal favour (from a friend to a friend)

no problem...just do let us know if ever this goes through...

no issue on the "no box" thing...we'll wear the tights not the box :LMAO:

do let us (me) know the final pricing if the thing goes through..

thanks again sir..

no problem. thanks!

Just to ask, during race collection day like for e.g. SD race pack day, is it cheaper for such tights (till knee length at max)?

know anyplace where i can get my tights resewn. the threadings came out :(

Just received an email from SunDown Marathon, talking about 2XU apparels:

Our 2XU Compression will arrive this week

Available model and size..

Men

Elite Compression Tight - XXS - M

Normal Compression Tight - XXS - M

Compression Short - XS - M

Women

Elite Compression Tight - XXS - M

Normal Compression Tight - XXS - M

Compression Short - XXS - M

Compression Calf Guard - XS - XL

Happy Trainning

Key Power International Pte Ltd ™

282 Changi Road, Singapore 419761

DID: (+65 6345 8827 / 6345 1718)

Fax: (+65 6345 1832)

W: www.keypowerintl.com

E-mail: noreply@keypowerintl.com

Thinking to get a tight for running. Don't know what is the effect?

i dunno what is the effect exactly but it felt great, less soreness to my quads too

I was told by some alteration aunties that this type of threading is done by factory.. no way that those outside one can do it.. dunno how true though..

I was told by some alteration aunties that this type of threading is done by factory.. no way that those outside one can do it.. dunno how true though..

where did the threadings come out from?

I was advised likewise :(

where did the threadings come out from?

calf region. the openings are small gotta pull it. you had the same problem?

I don't want to be a spoilsport and prevent people from getting a good deal overseas but Key Power has been a good supporter of some of sgrunners' events and they are the official distributor for 2XU products here in Sg. It is not fair to use this forum to promote a product that they are selling and deprive them of the profit margin they deserve for bringing it to Singapore and promoting it.

I am not against online purchase/bulk buying overseas but do be more discreet and perhaps do it out of the forum?

I am not a staff of KPI although I do know the people there fairly well but my sentiments applies as well to all the sponsors/advertisers.

So the 2XU are renting their apparel out to those who wanna try?

So the 2XU are renting their apparel out to those who wanna try?

really ar? i would love to try their elite compression tights..is it warmer wearing the tights than the compression shorts..? :Hmmmph:

hello expert!!

i want to get a pair for a friend.. looking at a waist line of 32 inches...

wat size to get? S or extra S?? please advice .. as its meant to be a surprise.. so want to roughly know b4 i go to KPI to buy...

I don't want to be a spoilsport and prevent people from getting a good deal overseas but Key Power has been a good supporter of some of sgrunners' events and they are the official distributor for 2XU products here in Sg. It is not fair to use this forum to promote a product that they are selling and deprive them of the profit margin they deserve for bringing it to Singapore and promoting it.

I am not against online purchase/bulk buying overseas but do be more discreet and perhaps do it out of the forum?

I am not a staff of KPI although I do know the people there fairly well but my sentiments applies as well to all the sponsors/advertisers.

Thank you for the input . Looks like it will be a good idea to ask Key Power where I can get my tights repaired since I bought locally.

Agree with your sentiment tekko, a business must feed and grow itself, only then all parties can mutually benefit.

hello expert!!

wat size to get? S or extra S?? please advice .. as its meant to be a surprise.. so want to roughly know b4 i go to KPI to buy...

must see the height as well. got this sizing chart that shows the height & weight then the suggested size of the shorts. for this case is S high chance or M which is not possible unless he is tall.

hello expert!!

must see the height as well. got this sizing chart that shows the height & weight then the suggested size of the shorts. for this case is S high chance or M which is not possible unless he is tall.

thanks!! thanks!! he is about 170 lah.. so i guess S will do..

Any idea about the price?

2XU - Very expensive, more than S$100/= after 30% discount. Not willing to pay.

My friend just got a ADIDAS tight at Bedok Central @S$18/=. material - not bad.

so cheap arh... which shop ? he got check if it's not those "chiong" one ?

Any idea about the price?

2XU - Very expensive, more than S$100/= after 30% discount. Not willing to pay.

> $100? Are you refering to the shorts? I have just seen a pair of 2XU shorts/tight ... i think it is less than HK$500 only ... not sure if it is good deal.