Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sling Runner

2XU apparels

OLD POST. OFFERS NOT VALID ANYMORE.

===============================

G day,

I recently bought 7 pieces of 2XU apparels from a friend here in Melbourne. He is a 2XU sponsored athlete so he gets discounts for apparel purchases.

I ended up paying 30% lower than the retail prices. I asked whether he could buy me some more for my friends and he said he will try (in limited quantities)

Basically, the Australian retail prices of compression tights (50 denier) is A$140 and the elite compression tight (70/50 denier) is A$185. After 30% discount, they are A$98 and A$130 respectively.

Currently A$ is about 8-10% higher than S$, so they are around S$107 and S$142

I am not sure how much are the selling prices for 2XUs in Singapore.

But if you guys think that this is a good deal and want to buy, I can try to get them while I am still here in Australia.

Just PM me if you are interested, with sizing details etc. I can't promise I can get the items but I will try.

cheers

Although I'm just browsing this post but was very touch by your gesture to help the running community in spite of the bad economic, kudos =) Continue the generous spirit

Thanks for the good gesture. I will see if I want to buy or not because I am looking for 2XU apparels currently but have not made any decision yet. :)

Here is the weblink to the Australian 2XU online store...

http://www.australiastore.2xu.com/cat/2051815.html

The discount will be 30% of the suggested retail prices as per the 2XU website. (plus forex conversion between A$ and S$)

Note that I am returning to SG around mid-April. If I cannot get assurance from 2XU that I can get the items before my flight back to SG, then I will not process the order.

The discount applies to all 2XU products (triathlon, compression, accessories), but for convenience (I am using my friend to buy, remember), lets limit the items to 'big' stuff only such as tights, shorts or tops and also basic colour only. Just don't want to give my friend a headache with small items & too many colors. Items are also subject to availability.

I will be going back & forth to Oz in the next few months, so there will be other opportunities to get the stuff if you think the prices are worthwhile.

apologizes but any part of the webby that i can see the sizing chart?

i try browsing around but unable to locate

Hi. I am more interested in getting this: http://www.australiastore.2xu.com/details/2562999.html

The selling price is A$85 as stated on the website. After 30% discount, it works out to be A$59.50. Converting to SGD, it would be S$63.95.

Asking for everyone's opinion, is this considered cheap?

To Sling Runner, how do I know which sizing is appropriate for me? There doesn't seem to be any sizing chart. Or is it the same if I try this item in any stores in Singapore which is the identical piece found in Australia?

Thanks in advance! :D

I went to the 2XU US website for a sizing chart.

2XU US webby

Should be same sizing i guess.

*Edit* whoops, didn't refreshed the page. Updates on sizing chart already given :)

Hi. I am more interested in getting this: http://www.australiastore.2xu.com/details/2562999.html

The selling price is A$85 as stated on the website. After 30% discount, it works out to be A$59.50. Converting to SGD, it would be S$63.95.

To Sling Runner, how do I know which sizing is appropriate for me? There doesn't seem to be any sizing chart. Or is it the same if I try this item in any stores in Singapore which is the identical piece found in Australia?

Thanks in advance!

Yup, i feel that its rather cheap as compared to the retail price over here at sg (: Retail pricing is around 100bucks if im not wrong.

PS: Im interested in the same item too :P haha

same..i also want to get this item too..btw,it is considered cheap le..i remember i saw it @ $100++ @ KPI

same..i also want to get this item too..btw,it is considered cheap le..i remember i saw it @ $100++ @ KPI

looks like many ppl want it!

looks like many ppl want it!

haha..it is really a good deal..somemore, the difference is so much,can use that extra cash to buy a fuel belt ..haha..

I am also interested in getting a pair of compression tights for running and recovery.........How to order from Sling runner???? Please advice :Hypnotized:

I received many requests over the last few days, but unfortunately won't be able to procure the stuff this time around.

I am flying back to SG early next week and Friday & Monday are public holidays here in Australia, hence there is no sufficient time to put an order and for delivery.

I'll be making a couple more trips to Australia in the next few months, so let's wait until then.

cheers

I received many requests over the last few days, but unfortunately won't be able to procure the stuff this time around.

I am flying back to SG early next week and Friday & Monday are public holidays here in Australia, hence there is no sufficient time to put an order and for delivery.

I'll be making a couple more trips to Australia in the next few months, so let's wait until then.

cheers

will u be making a trip to Australia before Sundown Marathon commences? :Praying:

Sorry to hijack, just to share for those who cannot wait for the Sling Runner's lobang, found a UK online store Athleteservice.com offering 2XU Compression items lower than the Australia RRP, with shipping to Singapore at GBP9, some items are closer but not as low as Sling Runner's 30% off Australia RRP.

Including shipping to SG, the 2XU Men's Elite Compression Tights (MA1357B) is GBP63 (~AUD131, SGD140) the Australia RRP is AUD185.

But if you intend to get the more popular 2XU Men's High Performance Compression Shorts (MA1438B), it would cost more than the Australia RRP of AUD85 but still lower than Singapore RRP of SGD???.

Another way is try to get a discount at KPI.

Sorry to hijack, just to share for those who cannot wait for the Sling Runner's lobang, found a UK online store Athleteservice.com offering 2XU Compression items lower than the Australia RRP, with shipping to Singapore at GBP9, some items are closer but not as low as Sling Runner's 30% off Australia RRP.

Including shipping to SG, the 2XU Men's Elite Compression Tights (MA1357B) is GBP63 (~AUD131, SGD140) the Australia RRP is AUD185.

But if you intend to get the more popular 2XU Men's High Performance Compression Shorts (MA1438B), it would cost more than the Australia RRP of AUD85 but still lower than Singapore RRP of SGD???.

For the 2XU Men's High Performance Compression Shorts (MA1438B), UK£ 39.64 = 88.1300743 Singapore dollars. Don't know if correct or not..

For the 2XU Men's High Performance Compression Shorts (MA1438B), UK£ 39.64 = 88.1300743 Singapore dollars. Don't know if correct or not..

No it seems the £39.64 is for UK orders. Shipping to Singapore is an additional £9+£1 per additional item, but we are not charged VAT. At least this is what the checkout page tells me. This will bring your total to £43.47 = S$97.59.

I'm might wanna get the elite long tights, thinking of ordering in bulk so we can save on the shipping fares. Anyone up for it?

1) sicxer

2) gabrielitx?

No it seems the £39.64 is for UK orders. Shipping to Singapore is an additional £9+£1 per additional item, but we are not charged VAT. At least this is what the checkout page tells me. This will bring your total to £43.47 = S$97.59.

I'm might wanna get the elite long tights, thinking of ordering in bulk so we can save on the shipping fares. Anyone up for it?

1) sicxer

2) gabrielitx?

how did u get £43.47? An additional £9 gives a total of £48.64 ?

1) sicxer

2) gabrielitx?

how did u get £43.47? An additional £9 gives a total of £48.64 ?

Apparently shipping out of the UK means we don't need to pay VAT (their GST). So its £34.47 + £9

Probably will go back to Oz around late May.

Wanna let you guys a couple of points in case you guys are still interested:

1) The 2XU apparel will be without box but have tags (boxes are too bulky = higher postage)

2) my friend is likely to charge a handling fee based on 30+ items previously requested by SGrunners.

To be fair to him, this has turned into commercial, rather than personal favour (from a friend to a friend)