Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davidtkl

Do you forgo a social life because of running?

Do you forgo a social life because of running?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i wun.

i balance by running in der morning, mit frens in evening. :Big Grin:

for one moment i thought you were interspersing your posts with deutsche

:Confused:

I don't think Wukong was typing in German...... :unsure:

singrish become german... fwah! keke...

i wun.

i balance by running in der morning, mit frens in evening. :Big Grin:

for one moment i thought you were interspersing your posts with deutsche

:Confused:

I don't think Wukong was typing in German...... :unsure:

singrish become german... fwah! keke...

Maybe you should take german lessons :P

Perhaps u can speak German language to passerbys while running! :P

I for sure won't understand German or "Singlish german" when I hear it during AHM :001_tt2:

Perhaps u can speak German language to passerbys while running! :P

I for sure won't understand German or "Singlish german" when I hear it during AHM :001_tt2:

Singlish german sounds like how? maybe that prevents runners from giving up their social life because of running, u know!!

Wow Sorepalm!

Surviving on just black coffee + cereals for 20+k runs. How do you do it?

Also, you started morning runs @ 4+am. So, wat time do you wake up and start feeding? Do you rest after feeding or run immy?

My first Sunday morning run on just coffee and a banana, i was flat after 15k. The rest of the 5k was fueled by pure mental..

Simon,

Sometimes I dun even eat cereals when I am late for the 20k run :P Anyway, I have refueling at the midpoint (10-11km), Isotonic drink. Somehow that, does the trick. But it took me a while to get used to it but I will be really hungry after the run. Eat eat eat! Believe it or not, your body will adapt. last time, 10km was already pretty mental to me, now 30km is mental to me... Believe me, there is nothing your body cannot do - its all in the mind :P

If I start at 4am, I will wake up about 330am. Eat my cereal and cold coffee, some toilet business, gear up and run out.

Wow Sorepalm!

Surviving on just black coffee + cereals for 20+k runs. How do you do it?

Also, you started morning runs @ 4+am. So, wat time do you wake up and start feeding? Do you rest after feeding or run immy?

My first Sunday morning run on just coffee and a banana, i was flat after 15k. The rest of the 5k was fueled by pure mental..

Simon,

Sometimes I dun even eat cereals when I am late for the 20k run :P Anyway, I have refueling at the midpoint (10-11km), Isotonic drink. Somehow that, does the trick. But it took me a while to get used to it but I will be really hungry after the run. Eat eat eat! Believe it or not, your body will adapt. last time, 10km was already pretty mental to me, now 30km is mental to me... Believe me, there is nothing your body cannot do - its all in the mind :P

If I start at 4am, I will wake up about 330am. Eat my cereal and cold coffee, some toilet business, gear up and run out.

Thanks for the advice.

Will try out this saturday morning and see how it goes.

hopefully, my body can cope.

maybe, should standby some gel for emergency.

happy running..

hi - you can also try peanut butter sandwich - it is high-energy food...

if you plan to consume gel on the run, you'll need to either carry water, or have access to a tap or water-fountain

Simon,

wow... superman! haha.... I don't dare to eat anything within 2hrs before my run. Stomach very sensitive. hehe...

last time, I used to run 26k without breakfast. Just 1 or 2 packs of gels depends on my mood. hehe...

I once woke up early to do a 15km run. But it was so dark that I decided not to do it again :P. Being a guy is always good. haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

hi - you can also try peanut butter sandwich - it is high-energy food...

if you plan to consume gel on the run, you'll need to either carry water, or have access to a tap or water-fountain

u serious??? :Silly: . For water tap in the toilet, when I drink, I already feel itchy on the throat... hahaha.... psychologically.