Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kayano

Blink Blink Run #2

The return of the Blink Blink Run #2.

Inconjunction with Team FatBird - Week #10 NightHawk's Sundown Route Fam Run #2

Date: 8th May 2009 Friday

Place: Playground @Big Splash, ECP

Gathering time: 10:00pm

Run will start sharp at 10:30pm

Pace: 6:30 - 7:00 min/km

Distance : 15km, 26km, 30km &

50km(for those doing the 84km Ultramarathon, this is not the actual route. The actual 84km route is two loops of the Sundown Marathon 42km route. Refer to Sundown Marathon official route)

Route: A section (Heartland Twist and Waterfont Trail) of Sundown Marathon Route

Click to view the Sundown Marathon Route

Details:

30 km Route: Playground @ Big Splash. ECP >> Siglap Park Connector ( Kembangan MRT/ Bedok Town Park) >> Bedok Reservoir >> Tampines Ave 10 >> Tampines Ave 9 ( Esso Petrol Kiosk) >> >> U-Turn @ Pasir Ris Town Park >> Tampines Ave 9 >> Tampines Ave 10 >> Bedok Reservoir >> Siglap Park Connector >> Playground @ Big Splash, ECP.

50 km Route: Playground @ Big Splash. ECP >> Siglap Park Connector ( Kembangan MRT/ Bedok Town Park) >> Bedok Reservoir >> Tampines Ave 10 >> Tampines Ave 9 ( Esso Petrol Kiosk) >> U-Turn @ Pasir Ris Town Park >> Tampines Ave 9 >> Tampines Ave 10 >> Bedok Reservoir >> Siglap Park Connector >> Playground >> NSRCC >> Playground >> ECP, Fort Road >> Playground

Regroup Points & U-Turn Points

1st ReGroup Pt @ Bedok Town Park Toilet and also the U-turn point for 15km

2nd ReGroup Pt @ Tampines Ave 9 , Esso Petrol Kiosk and also the U-turn point for 26km

3nd ReGroup Pt @ Pasir Ris Town Park and also the U-turn point for 30km

Cheers !

Kayano

The return of the Blink Blink Run #2.

Date: 8th May 2009 Friday

Gathering time: 10:30pm (Team FatBird's playground ECP - former Big Splash)

Run will start sharp at 11pm

Distance : 30km & 35km

Route: A section of the Sundown Marathon

(taking you across 3 overhead bridges and back, town parks, reservoir and into the heart of the 3 HDB estates namely Bedok, Tampines and Pasir Ris and along park connector)

A challenge to your mental, emotion and phyiscal and biological clock

Details will be coming soon.

Cheers !

Kayano

:smilie_daumen1: Looking forward to this! Furthermore its a public holiday the next day! :w00t:

yes, another key night run of the FatBird NightHawk series :smilie_daumen1: ....

Watch The Blink Blink, This Run Is Amazing :Big Grin:

yes, another key night run of the FatBird NightHawk series :smilie_daumen1: ....

I may not be able to join this run... :Cry:

I may not be able to join this run... :Cry:

let us pray :Praying:

A return of Blink Blink Run after a successful Blink Blink Run #1 in 2008.

Looking forward to this.

Thanks Kayano for planning.

The night is gonna blink and shine. :)

Another Happening Nite Run.... oo

Ok cool......hope my condition will be good to be able to run with you all this time....

YES!!!!((:

hahahas. im sure there'll be who wna do it. plus maybe even MORE hahas

Ok cool......hope my condition will be good to be able to run with you all this time....
YES!!!!((:

hahahas. im sure there'll be who wna do it. plus maybe even MORE hahas

happy running ... =)

eh....fiona xia called me last night saying she going for the blink blink run leh.....

you NOT running?? john!

fiona xie dating me .... cannot go ! haha

eh....fiona xia called me last night saying she going for the blink blink run leh.....
you NOT running?? john!

like u said is fiona xia, not fiona XIE..... tts y i am going a date ma ....

P.S plz dun edit ur post ! haha

haha.....typo error.....anyway, you beat me this time....hahaha....

you NOT running?? john!

like u said is fiona xia, not fiona XIE..... tts y i am going a date ma ....

P.S plz dun edit ur post ! haha