Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sling Runner

New release: Garmin 310 XT, waterproof for 50m, 20 hours battery

paid s$570 (incl gst) at pari silk holland V ...

Is this price include the latest waterproof HRM? if yes really good deal :smilie_daumen1:

paid s$570 (incl gst) at pari silk holland V ...

Is this price include the latest waterproof HRM? if yes really good deal :smilie_daumen1:

yes ... includes the latest hrm ...

This is great. Same price as buying from oversea and have local warranty.

Some of the oversea model does not have the latest HRM.

But price from other shop seen to be different. Perfect Watch at Sim Lim quoted $640 and Allbright quoted $599. Both have no stock!

Seen to be selling hot.

FYI

This is great. Same price as buying from oversea and have local warranty.

Some of the oversea model does not have the latest HRM.

But price from other shop seen to be different. Perfect Watch at Sim Lim quoted $640 and Allbright quoted $599. Both have no stock!

Seen to be selling hot.

FYI

yes .. i had to reserve my set with pari silk for 3 weeks or so ... once it came in, dashed down to grab it :)

the standby time isnt too long, about 5 days only

So low? 405 has about 2 weeks standby leh..

Asked Eastgrear the same questions. They said no shipment plan yet.

I call Prasilk yesterday they have stock (at Holldand V)

Saw an advertisement on Digital Life from Navicom. The 310XT is listed as S$699 while 405cx at $639! I think Navicom is the distributor for Garmin and the price should be the list price.

my friend brought one 310xt from the states, about S$570. gps signal is fast and accurate. all the functions r handy and user friendly.

love my new toy

I bought one from Sim Lim Sq and managed to get it for $535/- inclusive of gst 2 weeks ago. Mispricing from a new shop asst.

got myself one! compared to the forerunner 305 that i had... 310xt detect the satellites super fast! sweeet!

how is the speed compare to forrunner 405 . i tink my detection for 405 is slow

Got my Garmin 310XT today at Parisilk. Cash price S$535. Come with HRM. Now is charging...

OMG.. then what happened to ur 405? sell it away?

Got mine from Ebay for $500 includes Premium HRM + shipping. Enjoying every moment with it and the virtual partner is quite fun when you are doing tempo runs.

Got mine from Ebay for $500 includes Premium HRM + shipping. Enjoying every moment with it and the virtual partner is quite fun when you are doing tempo runs.

so no local warranty for your set?

Nope, dun really fancy the local agent either. I rather talk to Garmin Taiwan direct for any issues as I have registered the product on their website.

Nope, dun really fancy the local agent either. I rather talk to Garmin Taiwan direct for any issues as I have registered the product on their website.

when I first purchased the 405, the first one could not connect to satellites. So i am determined to get anything with local warranty after that :).

The guy at Allbright who claimed he is the Local agent said that he does not honour the "warranty" from Parissilk as they are parallel importers. He had a look of disdain on his face when I mentioned $535 (now price increased to %545 as of 2 weeks again) quote from Paris silk.

La senza I used to buy electronics stuffs and when I claimed warranty for obvious defects, the local agent tried to pull stunts and said the defects are due to "wear and tear", thus my experience is the opposite of you. The only thing i have to worry abt is changing of rechargeable battery for the watch when it dies. For this I'll compare the price of sending back to taiwan vs local servicing.

The guy at Allbright who claimed he is the Local agent said that he does not honour the "warranty" from Parissilk as they are parallel importers. He had a look of disdain on his face when I mentioned $535 (now price increased to %545 as of 2 weeks again) quote from Paris silk.

La senza I used to buy electronics stuffs and when I claimed warranty for obvious defects, the local agent tried to pull stunts and said the defects are due to "wear and tear", thus my experience is the opposite of you. The only thing i have to worry abt is changing of rechargeable battery for the watch when it dies. For this I'll compare the price of sending back to taiwan vs local servicing.

what? Parisilk not their agent? zzz. that is bad.

Yeah, thats why they can afford to sell at $545. I've checked out Perfect Watch and the rest too, all selling $575, same price as the official agent Allbright