Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sling Runner

New release: Garmin 310 XT, waterproof for 50m, 20 hours battery

Anymore updated on the 310xt????

The price in spore???

Amazon selling @ US$350. On pre-order now, only available on 8-Jun.

Anymore updated on the 310xt????

The price in spore???

Amazon selling @ US$350. On pre-order now, only available on 8-Jun.

With HRM, it's US$400.

Sometimes it's good to wait for a month or so and wait for the early adopters/consumers to give product reviews first-hand.

With HRM, it's US$400.

Sometimes it's good to wait for a month or so and wait for the early adopters/consumers to give product reviews first-hand.

yeah... 400 is exp also. haha...

US$400 is still ok................ btw is there a shop in spore selling the 310XT?????

Been browsing the Australian running forum and there is a shop in Brisbane which is looking to deliver the 310xt by mid-June.

They ordered 280 units from the US and have only 25 available remaining (last update was a few hours ago)

The price for is A$524 (w HRM) before postage. This equates to US$408 or S$590.

If you are there in person, you can claim 10% GST refund at the airport, net cost is S$530

The 310xt should be the best garmin forerunner yet and is selling like pancakes even before the item was released, I hope it will justify the hype..

Bro can provide me the Australian running forum web or the shop which is selling???

The price is very cheap and i dun hope to miss it man.

A Big Thanks and what a Good News to me

Been browsing the Australian running forum and there is a shop in Brisbane which is looking to deliver the 310xt by mid-June.

They ordered 280 units from the US and have only 25 available remaining (last update was a few hours ago)

The price for is A$524 (w HRM) before postage. This equates to US$408 or S$590.

If you are there in person, you can claim 10% GST refund at the airport, net cost is S$530

The 310xt should be the best garmin forerunner yet and is selling like pancakes even before the item was released, I hope it will justify the hype..

My HP-94300072

Alternatively, try Amazon or US stores because you can use vpost (15% off postage with UOB cards) or borderlinx (citibank customer).

The Gramin 310XT had just commited to me :Praying:

Count Down of Hell Break Loose :devil:

you guys ordering bulk? count me in can? wanna do ironman next year so this is really good stuff

think these latest garmin have arrived in S'pore, saw NaviCom's advert in today's Digital Life :

310xt - $699

405cx - $639

think these latest garmin have arrived in S'pore, saw NaviCom's advert in today's Digital Life :

310xt - $699

405cx - $639

Wow, that's a huge premium over the prices in the US :sweat:

310xt - USD 349.99

405cx - USD 369.99

Hmm, and why is the 310xt more expensive than the 405cx in Singapore but is the opposite in the US?

maybe they read the sgrunners forum and know more ppl have problem with 405 watch. so jack up the price of 310xt instead as more will be getting that.. furthermore, its waterproof and more and more ppl are into tri.

maybe they read the sgrunners forum and know more ppl have problem with 405 watch. so jack up the price of 310xt instead as more will be getting that.. furthermore, its waterproof and more and more ppl are into tri.

or can't see probably with a smaller screen. :whistle:

I bought the HRM included version from Amazon. It comes up to about slightly under 700 dollars altogether after I paid for the GST this afternoon at ICA. I just did a simple run with it and it seems to be alright.

G1_-20090814244831.jpg

I bought the HRM included version from Amazon. It comes up to about slightly under 700 dollars altogether after I paid for the GST this afternoon at ICA. I just did a simple run with it and it seems to be alright.

G1_-20090814244831.jpg

wow...congrats..ever tested the 20 hours batt life?

G1_-20090814244831.jpg

does it come with an extra velcro strap? as the original strap may not fit a ladies wrist???(I think)

does it come with an extra velcro strap? as the original strap may not fit a ladies wrist???(I think)

There is no extra strap. The standard strap can be fastened to a very small diameter so I shouldn't think it is a problem. The bigger issue should be that that watch itself is rather big and wide and therefore it will not sit very well on thin wrists.

I have not yet have a chance to test the 20hr battery life. Some comments on the internet seems to suggest it probably won't reach 20hrs.

Just receive my 310XT with the new waterproof HRM from roadrunnersports, just in time to try out in AHM tomorrow :Big Grin:

First time using my new toy - Garmin 310xt in today AHM:

Pros:

• Like the vibration alert feature which able to remind me of my HR target as well as the distance indicator.

• Like the big screen able to show 4 different data at any one time as compare to my old 405 which only 3.

• The new waterproof HRM is very comfortable due to the enhance thicker strap

Cons:

Disappointed to know that 310XT can’t use as a daily sport/alarm watch like 405.