Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littletigger

Wedding Run 2009

those who wanna park at ECP and will like a ride to the start point(either jie mei/xiong di). I might be able to help, but have to depend on the number of folks. If you wanna take a ride, do PM me.

any dress code for the xiong di? haha

Runners please come in lighted colours...as we don't want to take the BRIGHT colouring off our lovely couple limelight.

can wear running skirt?

Lighted colour for ALL ...except for the wedding couple.

arlo! simi si "lighted colour" la? for all my life, i haven't heard of this colour leh! can you please enlighten me?

Tink tigger meant muted colours! Hope I can find a light lightttt colour top!

Tink tigger meant muted colours! Hope I can find a light lightttt colour top!

you don't have?

The guy goes :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

BUT

The gal goes ;)

:/

:lol:

Pre wedding jitters devil19.gif

i think so :Straight Face:

we don't mind all the jiemeis and xiong dis wearing ang kong kong as us

You mean you wearing red cheongsam or just the red GE Women's 10k vest? :Big Grin:

You mean you wearing red cheongsam or just the red GE Women's 10k vest? :Big Grin:

i didnt say me leh

i didnt say me leh

Realli? See your original post in bold above. ^_^

The "us" means Ronnie and Bee, ya? :Big Grin:

Realli? See your original post in bold above. ^_^

The "us" means Ronnie and Bee, ya? :Big Grin:

oh ya...

anyway, we haven't decided

oh ya...

think no need to decided la ! someone will decide for us ........ u know lor ....

oh ya...

think no need to decided la ! someone will decide for us ........ u know lor ....

Paging LittleTigger! Paging LittleTigger! Please do deciding for Ronnie and Bee. :lol:

Remember to bring red cheongsam and red sarong. Dank Kew.

ya... i am searching high and low in my wardrobe

Dear Friends,

First of all, we would like to take the opportunity to thank each & everyone of you for all your well-wishes & congratulation messages. We are very touched. It has been a long and fruitful journey all this while. We would not have progressed this far if not for all your encouragement.

We would like to thank all the moderators and admin especially the early days of the CBD run when each run is short and sweet. Machiam like a SDU outing ! We are, in fact looking forward to the CBD run each week. We hope the organiser would bring back such "romantic" run once again.

We would like to express our thanks firstly to Tekko & Gentle, who have encouraged romance in sgrunners. Still remember that thread? "Romance in SGRunners". This is the first step to our sweet, sweet romance.

In addition, we have not forgotten people like Tigger, Bala, Miffy, Brokie, Tiwazz & the Too family. Of course, there are also many others that have played important roles. We are sorry if we have missed out any names. Everyone of you have helped us in this journey. We appreciate it. As we are walking down as hubby and wife in a couple of weeks time, we would like to echo Tekko word "don't just keep running, take the chance to find that someone special too"

With that, we wish success to those singles out there & thanks for celebrating our wedding together on this May Day. Many thanks to both Tigger & Brokie for taking so much time in organizing this run, we really appreciate it! Thank you!

Regards

Ronnie & Bee

oh ya...

Paging LittleTigger! Paging LittleTigger! Please do deciding for Ronnie and Bee. :lol:

Remember to bring red cheongsam and red sarong. Dank Kew.

Dont worry..it will be BLOODY RED come Friday...

You coming bor?

Congras Bee and Ronnie ... :cheers:

Cant join in the fun ... wont be in town.

Enjoy your moments ...

* Tigger must add more pepper and spice hor ... hehe :cool_grin: *

Enjoy your moments ...

thank you!

don't give tigger ideas hor!

Enjoy your moments ...

ok...i put it on your tab....... :cool_grin:

R & B......don't look for tigger after that hor.

you waiting for someone to give you ideas hor?

R & B will hunt for tigger!

you waiting for someone to give you ideas hor?

R & B will hunt for tigger!

let see...pepper and spice...i know!

wahaha...

let see...pepper and spice...i know!

wahaha...

:o

Dear Friends,

First of all, we would like to take the opportunity to thank each & everyone of you for all your well-wishes & congratulation messages. We are very touched. It has been a long and fruitful journey all this while. We would not have progressed this far if not for all your encouragement.

We would like to thank all the moderators and admin especially the early days of the CBD run when each run is short and sweet. Machiam like a SDU outing ! We are, in fact looking forward to the CBD run each week. We hope the organiser would bring back such "romantic" run once again.

We would like to express our thanks firstly to Tekko & Gentle, who have encouraged romance in sgrunners. Still remember that thread? "Romance in SGRunners". This is the first step to our sweet, sweet romance.

In addition, we have not forgotten people like Tigger, Bala, Miffy, Brokie, Tiwazz & the Too family. Of course, there are also many others that have played important roles. We are sorry if we have missed out any names. Everyone of you have helped us in this journey. We appreciate it. As we are walking down as hubby and wife in a couple of weeks time, we would like to echo Tekko word "don't just keep running, take the chance to find that someone special too"

With that, we wish success to those singles out there & thanks for celebrating our wedding together on this May Day. Many thanks to both Tigger & Brokie for taking so much time in organizing this run, we really appreciate it! Thank you!

Regards

Ronnie & Bee

the romance thread is here :)