Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ActiveLifestyleDude

Halloween Night 5km Run 09'

Isn't this cancelled due to heavy rain?

Rain no longer heavy liao. See the run blog on conditions when the run will be delayed or cancelled. Better we wait for ALD or someone else to post their run report later.

The rain started heavily when I left home just now @ 6pm+, or should I say it was a thunderstorm. Nevertheless, still determined to make my way there praying that the rain will stop. Managed to reach there exactly at 7. The guys there told me the run is definitely cancelled due to the thunder/lightning. Hang around to take photos with them and they gave me the scary pack.

I went down to say hi to the guys despite the rain as I wanted to show my appreciation for all the efforts they had put in and I know that it would be a good run. It is the least bit I can do.

Guess you all should have receive the sms stating that the run is cancelled and you can collect the scary pack from the cc between 8 to 10pm or at a later date of convenience.

Nevertheless, lets support them @ Christmas Run and also next year's Halloween Run too.

The rain started heavily when I left home just now @ 6pm+, or should I say it was a thunderstorm. Nevertheless, still determined to make my way there praying that the rain will stop. Managed to reach there exactly at 7. The guys there told me the run is definitely cancelled due to the thunder/lightning. Hang around to take photos with them and they gave me the scary pack.

I went down to say hi to the guys despite the rain as I wanted to show my appreciation for all the efforts they had put in and I know that it would be a good run. It is the least bit I can do.

Guess you all should have receive the sms stating that the run is cancelled and you can collect the scary pack from the cc between 8 to 10pm or at a later date of convenience.

Nevertheless, lets support them @ Christmas Run and also next year's Halloween Run too.

Just got back home from collecting the scary pack.

btw, handphone77, how come your have a certificate such as the one above? :shiftyninja:

btw, handphone77, how come your have a certificate such as the one above? :shiftyninja:

He used a computer to create it himself! :)

He used a computer to create it himself! :)

ouh.. haha.. loook real.. lol..

Hey guyz,

Thank you so much for your super great support!

I really have to cancelled it @ 6.30pm and ask some of my team to standby there for half an hour then go back to CC.

Truly sorry again for this year Halloween 5km Run. It supposed to be a Fun & Scary Leisure Run Nite.

We have prepare some suprises and stuff...

I'm disappointed but i cannot do anything...the rain can't be stopped.

Again, super millions thanks for your support, encouragement and feedback.

Regards,

ALD

great effort by ALD n e support team, was walking over to ECP mac from parkway after buying a brolly n got the sms. appreciate the personal touch of smsing each participant... :good:

now can only :dribble: for the christmas run....pls provide registration details ASAP!!!

*hopefully dunit to go boon lay CC to register, i stay pasir ris leh, else i :cray:

Any news on the run for this year? Its now September, a good time to start registration.

Any news on the run for this year? Its now September, a good time to start registration.

hi,

thank you for ya reply.

as halloween run is clash wif GE n other runs, we decided to postponed it.

planning to change the venue to marina barrage or ecp. See how.

Again, thank you for your continous support.

in the meantime, haf good training n rest well.

:)

hi,

thank you for ya reply.

as halloween run is clash wif GE n other runs, we decided to postponed it.

planning to change the venue to marina barrage or ecp. See how.

Again, thank you for your continous support.

in the meantime, haf good training n rest well.

:)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope to have your support for event next year.

currently, doing drafting, planning for the run.

busy..busy..busy..lol.

it will be on sat.

Not sure if we still open only to 100 participants or more.

cheers!

will update more.