Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

s.permadi

Punggol Runners Running Club

We have running together session every Sunday at 7am, meeting place at Sengkang CC

Check all the details here: www.punggolrunners.blogspot.com

All are welcome

do u guys do runs on sat or weekdays ?? i stay @ hougang area as sunday i have paddling in the morning. .

Hello Kang,

We have no training or running together on Weekdays. But sometimes on Public holidays we have some training arranged.

Do visit our site: www.punggolrunners.blogspot.com regularly for all get together details.

C U around

We have running together session every Sunday at 7am, meeting place at Sengkang CC

Check all the details here: www.punggolrunners.blogspot.com

All are welcome

Wow...just opposite from where I am staying..

this sunday got mini sengkang biathlon.. so may cancel...

check the www.punggolrunners.blogspot.com

no requirement at all... n taking a peek at your profile... u are more than adequate to join punggol run..

no requirement at all... n taking a peek at your profile... u are more than adequate to join punggol run..

Heh, that was 11years ago and 28kg lighter lol....

I'll try to participate as much as possible, it's every Sunday 630am at SCC right?

yup... there is even an extra midnight run on friday.

Nite Run:

Friday, March 27 2009

Time: 0000 hrs (midnite)

Distance: 21 km....to contact Mike - 9228 7515

Sunday Run

Date: March 29th, 2009

Time to flag off: 6.30am SHARP

Distance: 10km and longer:Est 18 to 20 km Tempo

Route : SK CC to Punggol Central> Punggol Jetty > Punggol East > Sengkang East Way > Buangkok Fire Stn > Sengkang West Way> SBS Transit Depot >Fernvale Point > Anchorvale Rd > Sports Complex > Farmway LRT > SK CC.

For 10 km U-turn after Punggol Rd/East Junction

Nite Run:

Friday, March 27 2009

:smilie_daumen1:

We are also having a Midnite Run at ECP via the SD Route. :cheers:

Nite Run:

Friday, March 27 2009

Sunday Run

Date: March 29th, 2009

Time to flag off: 6.30am SHARP

Distance: 10km and longer:Est 18 to 20 km Tempo

Route : SK CC to Punggol Central> Punggol Jetty > Punggol East > Sengkang East Way > Buangkok Fire Stn > Sengkang West Way> SBS Transit Depot >Fernvale Point > Anchorvale Rd > Sports Complex > Farmway LRT > SK CC.

For 10 km U-turn after Punggol Rd/East Junction

hi i will like to join this run. i will call before going down as i might have family commitments. :)

Punggol/Sengkang/Buangkok/Hougang and all-over-Singapore runners, why not come join us for a run this coming Sunday morning, 5 July, starting at 6:30am. We meet at the Sengkang CC, but kindly provide little record on your running background so that we can better pace one another. There are the faster ones and slower ones like me. :whistle: You can also check out the blog site at: www.punggolrunners.blogspot.com

Punggol/Sengkang/Buangkok/Hougang and all-over-Singapore runners, why not come join us for a run this coming Sunday morning, 5 July, starting at 6:30am. We meet at the Sengkang CC, but kindly provide little record on your running background so that we can better pace one another. There are the faster ones and slower ones like me. :whistle: You can also check out the blog site at: www.punggolrunners.blogspot.com

Hi, i would like to join u guys for the run. I just started running about 1 yr ago.

xiatOs, I'd just sent PM to you, pls send email over with details. If you get this msg late, just show up for the run on Sunday morning at the Sengkang CC, starting at 6:30am. Let Mike Kang know of your running background and how far you intend to run.

Hi everyone, our next run is this Sunday 19 July, meeting at Sengkang CC at 6:30am, flag off 6:45am sharp.

Date: 19 July Sunday

Time: 6:30am

Flag Off Sharp Time: 6:45am

Place: Sengkang CC

Distance: 10K/15K/19K

Route: SK CC > Punggol Central > Punggol Drive > Punggol East > Sengkang East Dr > Buangkok Fire Stn > Sengkang wesy Pei Hwa sch > Fernvale Pt > Anchorevale str behind sport complex & plus 2 loops of 2km > end - Sengkang CC.

Equipment: Prepare hydration equipment and your "sunnies" (in case hot/sunny weather)

Date: 9 August Sunday

Time: 6:45am

Flag Off Sharp Time: 7am

Meeting Place: Sengkang CC Ground Floor

Distance: 10K

Must Have: Red and White Attire ; Fully Hydrated and prepared for sunny weather

Route: It's a surprise!

It's been an eventful 2009 and Punggol Runners Club (PRC) is looking forward to a power-packed 2010. If anyone's living in Punggol/Sengkang/Buangkok areas or if you live anywhere in S'pore and just wants to run around this area (start/end at Sengkang Community Club), then why not check out this thread for the latest news on what's happening for this Club. As and when we've updated runs, we'll let you know. Just respond to this thread and we'll contact you asap. Til then, have a Merry X'mas and all the best for the holidays and wishing you an even more fun-filled 2010 of running activities.

It's been an eventful 2009 and Punggol Runners Club (PRC) is looking forward to a power-packed 2010. If anyone's living in Punggol/Sengkang/Buangkok areas or if you live anywhere in S'pore and just wants to run around this area (start/end at Sengkang Community Club), then why not check out this thread for the latest news on what's happening for this Club. As and when we've updated runs, we'll let you know. Just respond to this thread and we'll contact you asap. Til then, have a Merry X'mas and all the best for the holidays and wishing you an even more fun-filled 2010 of running activities.

Hi All, do you guys still run on sunday? I'm living in sengkang been running since 1998, but slowed some bit since then haha

Hi All, do you guys still run on sunday? I'm living in sengkang been running since 1998, but slowed some bit since then haha

I see them running every Sunday from my home unless there's a race event that Sunday morning.