Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikerocks

garmin 405

want to get 1 too but no $$ how about wait till after CNY?? red packet = good source of money :)

any1 any idea where i can trade in watch with hrm? i got a polar...

want to get 1 too but no $$ how about wait till after CNY?? red packet = good source of money :)

red packet = good source of money??? provided not hit by recession lor... :Praying:

if u know where got trade-in, let me know please...i also wanna trade-in my polar

merry xmas

Why dun you seel your polar then get the garmin, this is as good as a tradein.

red packet = good source of money??? provided not hit by recession lor... :Praying:

if u know where got trade-in, let me know please...i also wanna trade-in my polar

merry xmas

Why dun you sell your polar then get the garmin, this is as good as a tradein. The Garmin is really good. I like it.

merry xmas

My wife got me a Garmin 405 for xmas.

She bought it @ $520 at Parisilk Holland Village. She just told them Parisilk Thomson is selling at $520 and they gave it to her at that price

i think so far the best deal is at Parisilk Thomson.. $510 incl gst, the HV branch selling $529.... don't think there's anywhere cheaper :He He: .. if got please tell me cos most probably i'm going down tml.. so can conclude even with mass order still the same price right...

i think so far the best deal is at Parisilk Thomson.. $510 incl gst, the HV branch selling $529.... don't think there's anywhere cheaper :He He: .. if got please tell me cos most probably i'm going down tml.. so can conclude even with mass order still the same price right...

Eastgear selling at $449 based on info from their website.

http://www.eastgear.com/store/garmin-forer...itor-p-294.html

I suspect this price doesn't comes with HRM.

i just called up and check. was told this $449 comes with the HRM and the usual one year warranty (sounds too gd to be true :Praying: ).. but currently there's no stock, got to wait for 2-3 weeks.. so long.. i can't wait to lay my hands on it already.. if i wait i can save $61.. haa..

Dun worry running cat. I find that it is the best investment I made so far for running, I never look back. It is so good bought my wife one as well. You never have to second guess your body, just look at the heart rate. I thought it is better than my ascis I invested in. I just swap between my army shoe and ascis and I can feel not much of a difference. I think I am not running long distance enough need to go above my usual 10km now.

However, just for those thinking of getting it, my opinion. When I first bought I wanted the distance tracking more than the HRM. But now I feel that the HRM is the more important tool. But having the the GPS is really good as you can run anywhere without having the need to guess how long you run. You will know exactly how long you run. you will find a new track every day. The HRM will prevent you from running too hard. initially, I had a pacer, who was running at a pace beyond me however, I kept along with this I realise that I was running at HRM of 170 and above. I knew my body is not ready for this pace. But after running myself a while now I can ready to run at that pace with my HR at 163s.

This is really a good tool. Although, I suppose the Polar ones are just as functional but having to be able to view my runs on a google earth is really another very cool thing. But you can bring your the Polars on swimminig. Sigh guess there is no best tool. Hope the next Garmin are water resistance to 50m.

alright i finally got my black 405 at $510 nett at parisilk thomson ytd.. so happy!! but heart pain haa..

Just ordered my Garmin 405 from Eastgear online for $ 449 plus additional $5 for delivery. Was told that the watch will be deilivered in the first week of January 09.

Now counting the days till delivery ! :Praying:

Just ordered my Garmin 405 from Eastgear online for $ 449 plus additional $5 for delivery. Was told that the watch will be deilivered in the first week of January 09.

hello, guys. my very first post here :)

I noticed that the price for the Garmin 405 in eastgear is SGD$449.00 but in pounds is £176.23 (~S$365)! Delivery is also less than £2. Best thing is you can pay in pounds and still choose a local shipping address. Pay in pounds and save even more money! :Drooling:

hello, guys. my very first post here :)

I noticed that the price for the Garmin 405 in eastgear is SGD$449.00 but in pounds is £176.23 (~S$365)! Delivery is also less than £2. Best thing is you can pay in pounds and still choose a local shipping address. Pay in pounds and save even more money! :Drooling:

Hi have anyone tried paying by pounds? If the above is true, then its really great savings!

alright i finally got my black 405 at $510 nett at parisilk thomson ytd.. so happy!! but heart pain haa..

don't worry running cat, when you parted with your cash, you surely felt the pain. but once you got to using your new gadget, you will be so pleased.

goods delivered already?

so will east gear have stock now in January?

so will east gear have stock now in January?

east gear will have stock coming in on thursday... they are only bring in the black ones...

Anybody know where the Eastgear shop is? Can drop by and buy they watch directly or really need to buy online?

Anybody know where the Eastgear shop is? Can drop by and buy they watch directly or really need to buy online?

Few minutes walk from Lavendar MRT.

Along Horne Rd, opp the HDB flats.

You can drop by and buy provided they have stock. Was there last week to buy some batteries.

You can drop by and buy provided they have stock. Was there last week to buy some batteries.

oh..thanks...I remember now...I saw their (Eastgear) shop when I used to buy RC stuff at Rotor Hobby...

may just give them a call first before going there...

oh..thanks...I remember now...I saw their (Eastgear) shop when I used to buy RC stuff at Rotor Hobby...

as i have mention...

they say their stock come in thursday... operating hours... 10am-7pm

as i have mention...

they say their stock come in thursday... operating hours... 10am-7pm

yeah called them...but most of their stock coming in are either orders or reserved...may wait up for the next shipment if ever...