Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikerocks

garmin 405

With or without HRM? Perfect Watch @ Simlim or Parisilk @ Holland V the cheapest.

i am intending to get a garmin 405 for my wife..anyone knows where to get one and it is around what price?

495 is with the hrm?i wanted one..do they accept trade in?i got a polar hrm..

doubt they accept trade in.

No, they don't accept trade-in.

Holland V - Paris Silk quoted me S$495 with HRM. Not sure GST inclusive or not. That's last Friday.

Hope this help.

$495 with HRM??? wow! it's a steal. got warranty or not?

$495 is without without GST.

ar... sorepalm ar.... can you please clarify your statement? hahaha.....

No, they don't accept trade-in.

wah acid, you machiam the boss of perfect watch ar? :D

but is is the price with the heart rate moniter right?do i need to get a foot pod or something?

It's GPS watch, no foot pod required. But 405 support footpod if you run indoors. Optional item.

i'm interested to get this garmin 405 too... i get hooked on the technology..interesting.. using polar since july.. quite annoyed by the inaccuracy... paris silk also quote me 495 with HRM (before gst).. very tempted to buy.. but very exp.. i read in some posts in other threads there's disc for group purchase.. don't know still have or not... :Praying:

I did some legwork over the wkend so here's the best over-the-counter quotation that I got:

Parisilk HV - $529.65 incl GST

Perfect Watch SLS - $540 incl GST

Merdeka SLS - $560 incl GST

Seems like some forumers have better luck than me. I'll attempt a call to Parisilk Thomson tmr.

I did some legwork over the wkend so here's the best over-the-counter quotation that I got:

Seems like some forumers have better luck than me. I'll attempt a call to Parisilk Thomson tmr.

I am getting one for my wife. I would like to do a MO and I am talking to the distributor so if I can 3 more people I think I can get it for 500 incl GST. Anyone interested. Would like to conclude by the end of the week.

1. wind2000

Sometime back, someone had checked, whether MO or single order, the price is still the same.

I am getting one for my wife. I would like to do a MO and I am talking to the distributor so if I can 3 more people I think I can get it for 500 incl GST. Anyone interested. Would like to conclude by the end of the week.

1. wind2000

some time ago, i 'bump' into this shop which claims to be seller of garmin products. saw quite a few GPS for car use, and i asked if got garmin GPS/HRM, he showed me then.

since i wasn't really interested in getting then, ask for fun nia, cannot remember the price.

maybe tmrw i will drop by there, will check if the shop is still in business...will update here again.

reading threads on garmin, makes me gian to switch camp from polar...hahhaa...but damn ex leh, recession coming too :(

Finally got a quote from Parisilk Thomson, so here's the current deals:

Parisilk Thomson - $510 incl GST

I should be getting from Thomson soon if the MO does not materialize.

They will charged you the same price even if you get in bulk.

Finally got a quote from Parisilk Thomson, so here's the current deals:

Parisilk Thomson - $510 incl GST

I should be getting from Thomson soon if the MO does not materialize.

some time ago, i 'bump' into this shop which claims to be seller of garmin products. saw quite a few GPS for car use, and i asked if got garmin GPS/HRM, he showed me then.

since i wasn't really interested in getting then, ask for fun nia, cannot remember the price.

maybe tmrw i will drop by there, will check if the shop is still in business...will update here again.

reading threads on garmin, makes me gian to switch camp from polar...hahhaa...but damn ex leh, recession coming too :(

the shop is selling at $580 incl gst...not cheap