Shoes

The most important equipment for runners!

736 topics in this forum

• 37 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. Where to buy trail shoes

• 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
  2. Closed

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Hoka one one shoes...

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Where to repair VFF?

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Upcoming Events

• Topics

• OhMyGod, 50 pushups, well done 👍   Saw Lexus Tan facebook, he own self say know qi gong, can apply.    I scare scare, should I call? 
    • Enjoy a safe 30% discount for any product and the best offer in the sale of the New Latest Apple iPhone 11,iPhone 11 Pro, XS MAX ,XR,XS,IPhone X,8,8+ ,7+, 7.6s + and 6S, 6+, 6, 5s with Samsung Galaxy S10,Note 10, S8,S8+,S9, S7 Edge, S7 and Note 9 are new In stock , available in wholesale price, come with a complete set of accessories (well packaged and sealed in the original box of the company). New Sony Playstation Game Consoles available in stock .  Shipping Method : FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY NATIONWIDE  FREE COVER / FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR 100% HOME DELIVERY GUARANTEED WORLDWIDE WhatsApp 24hrs : +33753221240 Contact - Sgn Antonio Thank You For Placing Your Order With Us !!!!
    • Slightly OT, but from the Straits Times article quoted by Lady Ice: A time of 2:46:57 is fast of course. Impossibly fast for a slow runner like me, but whenever I look at race results from marathons elsewhere in the world, and compare it to the times of our best runners of countries in Southeast Asia, even if one were to exclude the times of African runners from the equation, our runners here in SE Asia appear to be outclassed. I've always wondered why??? 🤔 Even in Japanese marathons, the Japanese winner's times are usually at 2:30++ on average. Are we at some disadvantage because we live in a hot climate, compared to those in temperate countries? When I mentioned to a runner from Victoria (AUS) that I usually run in temps of 27-33C, his jaw dropped...
    • Enjoy a safe 30% discount for any product and the best offer in the sale of the New Latest Apple iPhone 11,iPhone 11 Pro, XS MAX ,XR,XS,IPhone X,8,8+ ,7+, 7.6s + and 6S, 6+, 6, 5s with Samsung Galaxy S10,Note 10, S8,S8+,S9, S7 Edge, S7 and Note 9 are new In stock , available in wholesale price, come with a complete set of accessories (well packaged and sealed in the original box of the company). New Sony Playstation Game Consoles available in stock .  Shipping Method : FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY NATIONWIDE  FREE COVER / FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR 100% HOME DELIVERY GUARANTEED WORLDWIDE WhatsApp 24hrs : +33753221240 Contact - Sgn Antonio Thank You For Placing Your Order With Us !!!!
    • SCSM T shirts are also usually sold at the pre-race expo, not just in SCSM but also other IAAF certified marathons in other parts of the world. The actual finisher shirt handed to you at the finish line is of course different though. I have nothing against those who want to buy a souvenir or presents for family and friends back home, but I strongly believe finisher shirts should be earned. Medals are usually just made of cheap metal or plastic, but to a runner, that "token" represents all the blood sweat and tears  you put into finishing the race. I don't remember where I read this, but there was this story about a guy whose wife completed her first marathon in Chicago. He told his friend: "I just bought her an expensive designer bag. That finisher certificate she got from completing the marathon probably cost the organizers a few cents to print. If she had to choose between the two of which to keep though, I know it would be that finisher's certificate & medal on our wall!" 🥴