Gadgets

Gadgets, Gizmos & Software! Techie stuffs are not for nerds only! Runners depend on them too much that we can't run without them!

460 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. Fenix 5x firmware update

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  2. WTS Polar M200

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Garmin fenix 5

• 20 replies
  4. Apple Watch 2 (AW2) with Nike+

• 4 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  5. Garmin Forerunner 35

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  6. Garmin Forerunner 735XT

• 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Upcoming Events

• Topics

• Did... did you say it was... FREE? 😍 😍 😍  I've been itching to run a marathon since this pandemic broke out (and they cancelled SDM 😢). I might as well put one of my weekend long runs to good use. 26.2 miles, here we go! I (personally) don't regard it as highly as an actual race, but in times like these, we ought to be thankful for what we can get I suppose... @ZZIZZ Thank you for sharing this info.  
    • Thanks @ZZIZZ It is interesting. As Virtual Marathons will be the mainstay for the moment and to keep a customer base
    • Sorry for posting here, as I wasn't able to find an appropriate thread...   "Happy #globalrunningday! We’re excited to celebrate by announcing registrations are open for the Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Virtual Marathon! Register now: http://goldcoastmarathon.com.au/virtual It’s free for runners, wheelies and walkers of all ages and abilities to join and there are six distances on offer to complete from 1-31 July: Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Virtual Marathon ASICS Virtual Half Marathon Southern Cross University Virtual 10km Run Gold Coast Airport Virtual 5km Fun Run 4km and 2km Junior Dash Check out our race bundles too if you’d like to compete in multiple events. Simply register on the link above, download ASICS Runkeeper and upload your results online.
    • 💪💪POWER~~~~ I salute you sir~~ 👍👍👍
    • Was looking forward to the actual run as I've never participated in this event before. Completed the 21km virtual run yesterday. Initially thought was only given 2 weeks to upload result which would be unfairly difficult given the short notice if one has not been running regularly. Fortunately, I've been running 21km every weekend since March. First time did 2x 21km within 4 days. Thankfully my Plantar Fasciitis is still holding up.